Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Puff 2012 Pipe Purchase Thread - Get Your Tinsky Here!

This is a discussion on Puff 2012 Pipe Purchase Thread - Get Your Tinsky Here! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Just...BEAUTIFUL!...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Re: Puff 2012 Pipe Purchase Thread - Get Your Tinsky Here!

Just...BEAUTIFUL!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

When do you think the details i.e. options, pricing, etc. will be finalized and we can place an order?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
    When do you think the details i.e. options, pricing, etc. will be finalized and we can place an order?
    I should have the final details soon. The target date delivery of the pipes is late Spring or early Summer. More to come ASAP.
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by indigosmoke View Post
    I should have the final details soon. The target date delivery of the pipes is late Spring or early Summer. More to come ASAP.
    Sounds great! Thanks for the update and for all the effort this has taken you - and probably a bit more to come...

Maturing Puffer Fish

Great job on everyone's part. Really wish I could have been in on this to the end. But funds have dried up and can't see me spending that much on a pipe. Looks like I'll get another Grabow and put a 2012 marked piece of masking tape on it. With ya in spirit.
    Post Whoring to Unlock Sub Forums!!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't had an update for you. Been a bit under the weather the last few days and have missed a couple of calls from Mark. I'll be talking to him either tonight or tomorrow and will post the info as soon as I speak with him. Sorry for the delay, fellows!
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

No worries, let us know.
    The cake is a lie!

I'm sorry I haven't had an update for you. Been a bit under the weather the last few days and have missed a couple of calls from Mark. I'll be talking to him either tonight or tomorrow and will post the info as soon as I speak with him. Sorry for the delay, fellows!
    Hey, we're pipe smokers-if you move too fast, you'll just scare us!

If this thread falls to the second page, we might lose track of it!
    John, any new information?

Sorry for the delay guys! I've been sick as the proverbial canine lately.

I have talked to Mark to finalize the details. Here's how he'd like to handle things. As we discussed before he has no problem with allowing each member to select the specific options for their Puff pipe. He told me that we can just use his Christmas Pipes page for information on pricing for different finishes, etc and order through this page:

Current Christmas Pipe

Be sure to indicate your pipe is a Puff 2012 pipe on the special instructions section of the website order form and contact him through his website with any questions you have or to make any special requests. Mark's an avid fisherman and may take a day or two to get back to you, but he's very friendly and easy with which to deal. I have really enjoyed all of my dealings with him. Of course, I'd be happy to assist any member in the process in any way I can, so let me know if I can do something to facilitate the process for you.

Mark will also be obtaining a supply of Mazur Birch which he will use as the standard stem insert material. Again, if you do not wish to have this material for your stem insert let Mark know when you place your order. All pipes will be stamped Puff 2012.

Mark will begin production of the pipes on or about July 1st. Prior to that time, if you know you are going to purchase the pipe, he would like get an idea of how many of each finish will be in the intitial production run which will help him optimize the process on his end. I have to clarify with him whether he'd like me to collect that information and transmit it to him, or whether he'd like to you to just contact him directly thorough his website. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from him. He said he will be able to deliver the pipes beginning Sept 1st.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Hope you have all be having fun in my absence!
    Last edited by indigosmoke; 04-13-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Sorry for the delay guys! I've been sick as the proverbial canine lately.

I have talked to Mark to finalize the details. Here's how he'd like to handle things. As we discussed before he has no problem with allowing each member to select the specific options for their Puff pipe. He told me that we can just use his Christmas Pipes page for information on pricing for different finishes, etc and order through this page:

Current Christmas Pipe

Be sure to indicate your pipe is a Puff 2012 pipe on the special instructions section of the website order form and contact him through his website with any questions you have or to make any special requests. Mark's an avid fisherman and may take a day or two to get back to you, but he's very friendly and easy with which to deal. I have really enjoyed all of my dealings with him. Of course, I'd be happy to assist any member in the process in any way I can, so let me know if I can do something to facilitate the process for you.

Mark will also be obtaining a supply of Mazur Birch which he will use as the standard stem insert material. Again, if you do not wish to have this material for your stem insert let Mark know when you place your order. All pipes will be stamped Puff 2012.

Mark will begin production of the pipes on or about July 1st. Prior to that time, if you know you are going to purchase the pipe, he would like get an idea of how many of each finish will be in the intitial production run which will help him optimize the process on his end. I have to clarify with him whether he'd like me to collect that information and transmit it to him, or whether he'd like to you to just contact him directly thorough his website. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from him. He said he will be able to deliver the pipes beginning Sept 1st.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Hope you have all be having fun in my absence!
    Just to clarify, we are to use the link to determine which pipe we want, but aren't ordering yet until we find out if he wants us to handle each one individually with him or to run all orders/interest through you so he can get setup? Just want to make sure I'm doing this correctly.
    The cake is a lie!

Quote Originally Posted by BrewShooter View Post
    Just to clarify, we are to use the link to determine which pipe we want, but aren't ordering yet until we find out if he wants us to handle each one individually with him or to run all orders/interest through you so he can get setup? Just want to make sure I'm doing this correctly.
    Yes, please hold off ordering until I speak to him and confirm if he wants me to collect the pre-orders, so to speak, or if he wants us just to order directly from the website starting immediately.

Cool, I like that top dark blast, but the bottom one with the tan blast is like nothing in my collection...decisions, decisions!
    The cake is a lie!

Full grown Puffer Fish JuanOrez's Avatar

Awesome!
    WOOOOO!

Even though I haven't really been around much in 2012 (grad school and work are kicking my butt, though I do have a 4.0- and thankfully I have only one year left until I get my masters!), I would love the 2012 Puff Pipe. That it is a Tinsky makes it even more attractive (my roommate's one pipe is a Tinsky, nice pipe). I've always liked Tinsky's pipes in dark coral, I also really like that pipe in black and tan, and the dress coral is starting to grow on me. I'll probably order in one of the first two, but all three finishes are possible (with the black and tan being most likely since my roommate never smokes his pipe and he might sell his dark coral Tinsky to me soon).

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast