Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Look what I just scored!

This is a discussion on Look what I just scored! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Got mine today! Thanks DAN!!!...

Puffer Fish with some spikes imperial Stout's Avatar

Re: Look what I just scored!

Got mine today! Thanks DAN!!!
    It's better to smoke in this life then the life hereafter.

Hit here also! Much unexpected, and appreciated... Thank you Dan. Great packaging too btw!

I will give this my full attention this weekend!
    Dale

#1 McClelland apologist Contrabass Bry's Avatar

OH MY GOD! Mine showed up last night.

I hadn't been watching this thread (in fact, I completely forgot about it!) So when I opened the envelope addressed from Dan with a sweet little vac-pac that was labeled only as "P A" I nearly shat bricks!

Can't imagine what an experience it must have been to be there when you "let the genie out of the bottle" because the smell I'm getting off this is causing a stir in me loins... Sorry, TMI...

It will be with hands, trembling with rapturous anticipation, that I will put flame to this treasure.

Dan, thank you so much for your unending generosity! Such a gift can never be replicated and will never be forgotten!

Can't wait to hear other's thoughts on their experience.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Deuce Da Masta's Avatar

I got a nice sample of it as well. Much appreciate and very kind to share the experience Dan! I plan on sitting down and smoking a bowl of it tomorrow after work!

Maturing Puffer Fish

As they say Dans the Man

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman22 View Post
    I have never had PA before so this should be very interesting.
    You'll need something to compare it to. Keep your eyes to the skies.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

I must chime in on the smell also - it is soooo goooood. I have never had PA before so I am not sure if this is normal. I cant wait for the weekend.
    Pipe Tobacco Lotto winner for July 2014!

First I would like to thank Dan for including me in the sampling. I tried to give you an RG bump, but it told me I need to spread some around first. I don't see a place to review this sample on the review thread, so I think I will start one.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachman View Post
    First I would like to thank Dan for including me in the sampling. I tried to give you an RG bump, but it told me I need to spread some around first. I don't see a place to review this sample on the review thread, so I think I will start one.
    Glad somebody is stepping up to the plate! Lead on Sir Nick! I'm on my way!

Quote Originally Posted by Nachman View Post
    Thanks, Nick. I'll be following up with my review soon.

Link to the thread - 58 year old PA sample reviews (Thanks to DanR)

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

I have often boasted how the expanse of ocean between myself and you manaics keeps me safe, the border has been breached with an unassuming envelope from the gracious host of this thread. I had forgotten about this thread, I had not noticed my user name on the envelope till it was opened.

Thank you Dan, what a generous gesture and to go the effort of sending my way, plus how cool is it to smoke tobacco older then your own age.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Been a while since I downloaded photos from the camera. As it happens, Audrey snapped some candid shots of me opening the PA-56, so I thought I'd share them. I was showing her the packaging (she was amazed, of course -- who wouldn't be! ), and she had seen (and thoroughly enjoyed) the video, so she knew what the action was. As I carried on, she snuck out the camera. Here's me emptying the PA-56 onto a clean plate.

...and loading it into mason jar.

...off to get the Country Gentleman.

...carefully filling.

...suddenly seeing Audrey with the camera.

...showing my agony and sadness as I puff along.

Thanks again, Dan!

Great pics, Jim! Is that an Old Milwaukee I see in the glass on the end table?

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    Great pics, Jim! Is that an Old Milwaukee I see in the glass on the end table?
    Thanks, Clifford! Yep, that looks suspiciously like an Old Mil.

Awesome! That's what I was hoping to see here!!

Now, if I could only give Audrey some RG...

Oh well, thanks Mrs. Freestoke!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast