Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Puff 2013 Group Pipe - Open Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Puff 2013 Group Pipe - Open Discussion Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Nording seems like the perfect option. Though, I personally like this one, and it goes for $70. http://img.cigarsinternational.com/p...pm-pndsg-e.jpg Though any ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Brinson's Avatar

Re: Puff 2013 Group Pipe - Open Discussion Thread

Nording seems like the perfect option.

Though, I personally like this one, and it goes for $70.

http://img.cigarsinternational.com/p...pm-pndsg-e.jpg

Puff 2013 Group Pipe - Open Discussion Thread-pm-pndsg-e.jpg

Though any Erik Nording freehand is bound to be amazing.

If Nording isn't interested, we should ask Boswell.

The way I understand it is that Boswell doesn't do runs of multiples because they can't keep up with the demand they have from the shop and internet.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachman View Post
    The way I understand it is that Boswell doesn't do runs of multiples because they can't keep up with the demand they have from the shop and internet.
    He's done one at least once as he has pictures of a club pipe on his site: nomenclature2

He may no longer do them, but we could ask and see.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

honestly boswell has blown up so much i doubt that they are interested, what i suggest is that we concentrate on the smaller pipe makers or smaller brands who would more be willing to work with us.

Alpha Puffer Fish drastic_quench's Avatar

I'm getting in touch with Sébastien Beaud, carver of the Sebastien Beo line on smokingpipes. They fit the handmade, affordable criteria most members have stressed. I've read G.L. Pease recommend them as well. Very underrated right now.

Any man who checks his watch while smoking his pipe is doing it wrong.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Solid work sir... I look forward to your findings.

Quote Originally Posted by drastic_quench View Post
    I'm getting in touch with Sébastien Beaud, carver of the Sebastien Beo line on smokingpipes. They fit the handmade, affordable criteria most members have stressed. I've read G.L. Pease recommend them as well. Very underrated right now.

I think this make was one of the choices last year, but I'm not sure. Do NOT like the looks of that stem, though. Fat, like a lot of Dunhills, virtually unclenchable for a less-than-huge mouth -- and maybe even then it might be uncomfortable.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    I think this make was one of the choices last year, but I'm not sure. Do NOT like the looks of that stem, though. Fat, like a lot of Dunhills, virtually unclenchable for a less-than-huge mouth -- and maybe even then it might be uncomfortable.
    I agree with Jim on this particular pipe but that's not say he has got some other ones.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Pale Horse

Another vote for Nording, those dress pipes are gorgeous!

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brinson View Post
    Nording seems like the perfect option.

Though, I personally like this one, and it goes for $70.

http://img.cigarsinternational.com/p...pm-pndsg-e.jpg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pm-pndsg-e.jpg 
Views:	592 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	72312

Though any Erik Nording freehand is bound to be amazing.
    I really like the natural freehand nording is making that I was looking at on smoking pipes. Plus I don't own a single freehand pipe of any kind.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Just sticking my nose in, I vote Nording - Freehand - Churchwarden - Bent
    You might find that smoke blown out clears your mind of shadows within.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Looks like if he will do it Nording will win over votes in a landslide. I for one would be on board, not my usual cup of tea, but muc better than a sav or pete IMO. As far as mass producers go I like this option.

Alpha Puffer Fish drastic_quench's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    You know you only bite the end, right? Not the middle. J/K, but Dunhill similarities are a plus for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiMikePA View Post
    Looks like if he will do it Nording will win over votes in a landslide. I for one would be on board, not my usual cup of tea, but muc better than a sav or pete IMO. As far as mass producers go I like this option.
    There's a lot more left to this. Once a poll goes up, there will probably be over forty votes. In this thread we're only hearing from the most vocal. I have no clue how the silent majority will vote. That's what makes it so fun.
    Any man who checks his watch while smoking his pipe is doing it wrong.

I have had my "pm 2012 forums pipe" from Storient with a vanilla swirl stem. I also own 3 pipes from that company..Their quality is equal to imp or above.I took those photos from the other forum and from their web site.It is a very good company www.meerschaumpipe.us that sells great meerschaum pipes at 4noggins.com and smokingpipes.com.They did an excellent job and provided awesome meerschaum pipes to www.pipesmagazine.com forum members.I have been hearing great things about those pipes with blue and other stem options.Someone can contact the owner guy who helped me with everything including price and stem color options.Pm forum members say that those pipes were the best meers they had in their life..so why not a puff.com 2013 Storient meerschaum pipe ?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Puff 2013 Group Pipe - Open Discussion Thread-6275698.jpg   Puff 2013 Group Pipe - Open Discussion Thread-764845.jpg  
    Last edited by rogypipe; 10-20-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast