Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

FREE is always good!

This is a discussion on FREE is always good! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I'm in on one, Bourbon Whiskey: now lets see if we get it. thanks for the link....

Re: FREE is always good!

I'm in on one, Bourbon Whiskey: now lets see if we get it. thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    How the hell is it even possible that you've been smoking a pipe for a hundred years and never tried Captain Black?
    Some people are just lucky...

Thanks Dale; now all I have to do is wait for delivery and get up my nerve, and I can find out what this 5 Brothers thing is all about!
    ********.com

Thanks for the find Dale. Much appreciated!
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Some people are just lucky...

Thanks Dale; now all I have to do is wait for delivery and get up my nerve, and I can find out what this 5 Brothers thing is all about!
    Just make sure your sitting down when you do!

Leading Puffer Fish

Thanks for the link, Dale. I ordered up a pouch of Captain Black Cherry. My dad always smoked cherry aro's when I was a kid, so this ought to bring back some childhood memories!

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    Very strange... Bottom left of page 2 for me is Borkum Riff Cherry Cavendish.

Even stranger - After clicking through all 3 pages at least 4 or 5 times I decided to go back to the beginning and look through all of them one more time and BAM! Five Brothers! VERY FIRST LISTING! I KNOW it wasn't there before!
    I cycled through the choices a few times and found they randomize the order.

Young Puffer Fish

Thanks for this! Ordered up some Half and Half seeing as nowhere seems to sell it here!
    They let me put in international shipping details too, now just to see if I get it...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

What has me wondering is; I wonder if when they put up the free offer they knew of this crazy world we call puff, our home!!
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

Just punched his B-Card!

Gave it a shot with some five brothers! Thanks for the link!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tony78's Avatar

Thanks Dale. Five Brothers for me as well. I've never had it before and I've never seen it around here locally.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    What has me wondering is; I wonder if when they put up the free offer they knew of this crazy world we call puff, our home!!

Wall Street Watch:
    Earnings fell for international tobacco megapurveyor, Scandinavian Tobacco Group (Nasdaq:STG), as unexpected advertising liabilities drove overhead costs to new levels.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Deviant Gentleman The Mad Professor's Avatar

5 Brothers for me too. I been wanting to try this after Jim and Clifford always adding it to something. I have a few blends onhand that could use a pick-me-up too!

Likewise, I'm also afraid that we could bankrupt these guys in a single weekend. I mean, I imagine they think that they'll get a trickle of a few sample requests per day, as not many people would regularly go to their site, and it takes time for people to find things like this. Then one day a link appears here, and WHAM! 200 requests in a day, most for 5B! This morning, some guy at Scandinavian Tobacco Group just spewed coffee all over his monitor and started questioning his job security!

Get it while the gettin's good, boys! Let's rob 'em blind!
    The Mad Professor's Pipes Page.................. .................My modest TobaccoCellar....................................Product Design Portfolio(shameless plug)

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DSturg369 View Post
    Just wanted to share... http://stglanepipe.com/default.aspx
    Thank you!

5 Brothers on order...thanks to you!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Ordered minee Sail natural. Normally these free sample things are only for US resident.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Puffer Fish with some spikes Fraze's Avatar

Grabbed some 5B as well...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast