Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

FREE is always good!

This is a discussion on FREE is always good! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Andrewdk Ordered minee Sail natural. Normally these free sample things are only for US resident. You actually ...

Re: FREE is always good!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewdk View Post
    Ordered minee Sail natural. Normally these free sample things are only for US resident.
    You actually live in Australia? I thought all the Australians were here in the states, making TV commercials and training for the 2016 Olympics.

How would customs feel about The tobak bomblets launched toward Australia? Hmm...looks like for $1.05 for a once ounce letter to Australia. If it's just documents, no form needed. I somehow doubt they'll throw me in jail for lying about this, and a bomblet looks pretty much like any other letter. Now...what's the duty on 20 g of tobacco? Will you have to do hard time if you open the envelope and don't immediately declare it? Will they come for you with guns drawn if THEY open it? With one of Terry's vacuum packs it wouldn't even rattle.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

20g be around $10, Dan's PA envelope got through fine
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewdk View Post
    20g be around $10, Dan's PA envelope got through fine
    A. $15 an ounce tax.

B. My apologies, Dan! I should have remembered that unforgettable packaging.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Thanks Dale for the Heads up
    ViVat Jesus!

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Indeed it is! Now I dont have to spend $ on trying out a Cherry. RG for you sir!

Brand Manager, Lane LTD Trout Langston's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    What has me wondering is; I wonder if when they put up the free offer they knew of this crazy world we call puff, our home!!
    Actually, the forum participants are the chief inspiration behind the web site. As far as when you can expect to receive the samples: please be a little patient with me. We are still in 'test' mode, so it may take a couple of weeks.

There is absolutely no hurry! I'm already nervous about having 5 Brothers arrive...
    ********.com

Quote Originally Posted by Trout Langston View Post
    Actually, the forum participants are the chief inspiration behind the web site. As far as when you can expect to receive the samples: please be a little patient with me. We are still in 'test' mode, so it may take a couple of weeks.
    Right back at ya - one thing that is so great about pipes and piping is the family effect - good folks happy to be....happy. Can't get much better than that. Thanks for the new site!

Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by DSturg369 View Post
    There are 3 pages of choices.
    Ah, didnt realize that. I chose Capt. Black on the first page, didnt realize there were other choices. After going back and looking at them though, probably would have stuck with Capt. Black. BTW, anyone notice that every single tobacco they rated on their scale as 1/1/1?

Just placed my order, thanks for the link! Ring guage headed your way!
    Maybe money can't buy happiness, but it sure can buy fine cigars and liquor.
    Me-

Puffer Fish with some spikes Baron_Null's Avatar

Hrm. Decisions decisions. I'm leaning towards getting a sample of 5 brothers (original, I know), but then again, there are a great deal of options to choose from.

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by uli2000 View Post
    Ah, didnt realize that. I chose Capt. Black on the first page, didnt realize there were other choices. After going back and looking at them though, probably would have stuck with Capt. Black. BTW, anyone notice that every single tobacco they rated on their scale as 1/1/1?
    I noticed that too, but when you drill down into the individual tobacco's pages they have different scores for them there, i.e. SWR is rated 4/2/3. If it is a new website, maybe they're still working out the kinks.

Brand Manager, Lane LTD Trout Langston's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scopawl View Post
    I noticed that too, but when you drill down into the individual tobacco's pages they have different scores for them there, i.e. SWR is rated 4/2/3. If it is a new website, maybe they're still working out the kinks.
    Yes. Very much still working out the kinks. I have to personally go in and update all of that and haven't managed to get around to it. Sooooooon.

Quote Originally Posted by Trout Langston View Post
    Thanks for the free sample, Leonard!

impatiently waiting for my 5B!
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast