Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

FREE is always good!

This is a discussion on FREE is always good! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Thanks for he share. Waiting to see if it comes....

Puffer Fish with some spikes NoirNick's Avatar

Re: FREE is always good!

Thanks for he share. Waiting to see if it comes.

Deviant Gentleman The Mad Professor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Thanks for the free sample, Leonard!
    Yes, thank you very much, Leonard! After hearing these guys on here talk about the nic hit from 5 Brothers, I'm really looking forward to sampling some.
    The Mad Professor's Pipes Page.................. .................My modest TobaccoCellar....................................Product Design Portfolio(shameless plug)

Puffer Fish with some spikes Jogi's Avatar

Requested some 5B. Let's see if/when I get it. It's amazing they're allowing international "orders", as most free sample promotions are only for the Continental US... Thanks Dale and Leonard

Edit:
    RG for Leonard, tried to bump Dale's too, but the system isn't letting me.. Yours is due Dale...

Thanks Dale. I have been away from the pipe for years and had been thinking about picking up some baccy for it. Hopefully the 5B comes in so I enjoy it this winter.

My friends, I fear we have been hood-winked for our personal info. A quick search of the Scandinavian tobacco group turned up this site with no mention a free offer. Scandinavian Tobacco Group

Quote Originally Posted by Madcaddyman View Post
    My friends, I fear we have been hood-winked for our personal info. A quick search of the Scandinavian tobacco group turned up this site with no mention a free offer. Scandinavian Tobacco Group
    Leonard is going to steal our precious bodily fluids.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

It looks like both websites are owned by the same folks according to whois. I'm not too worried.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

I believe that is Scandinavian Tobacco Group and this is Scandinavian Tobacco Group Lane (since they took over Lane). I could be wrong though.
    Check out my review blog site: www.cigaraggregate.com or follow me on twitter, @CigarAggregate.

Young Puffer Fish

This looks like a corporate site rather than a brand site. Quite a few companies have this (one for the customers, one for investors) I reckon we'll be fine.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Since it only wanted name, address and email it couldn't be too harmful except maybe getting Scandinavian junk mail or spam.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

The Helsingborg Fish Market catalogs are particularly interesting...
    ********.com

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    I live in Sweden, will I pick some up for you?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Maybe they will uwe it as packaging for the baccy. Love a good fish catalogue
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Brand Manager, Lane LTD Trout Langston's Avatar

The site is pretty fresh, so it's not quite popping yet on search engines. The corporate site is really more about the company as a whole, so you'll never see stglane pipe.com listed there. Names, emails, addresses will only be used to send samples to U.S. residents and perhaps a coupon every now and then.

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Coupons!

YES! Err... yes, please?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast