Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

FREE is always good!

This is a discussion on FREE is always good! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I believe that most of these offers take 6 - 8 weeks to be fulfilled. I know that the Altadis ...

Re: FREE is always good!

I believe that most of these offers take 6 - 8 weeks to be fulfilled. I know that the Altadis one takes that much time as I received my tin/sample about two months after filling out the page.
    Check out my review blog site: www.cigaraggregate.com or follow me on twitter, @CigarAggregate.

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Wallbright View Post
    I believe that most of these offers take 6 - 8 weeks to be fulfilled. I know that the Altadis one takes that much time as I received my tin/sample about two months after filling out the page.
    Thanks Wallbright. I guess I'm just too excited to get something free.

Maturing Puffer Fish JohnnyDarkside's Avatar

Heh. Takes me back to teenage years when Trojan would send you a free sample. Of course, that's when they just sold condoms, and only a few types at that.

I haven't seen mine yet. I'm still waiting for the Five Brothers to pull up to the house.

Puffer Fish with some spikes NoirNick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wallbright View Post
    Yeah, its been about two months.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Brinson's Avatar

I just received my pouch of captain black. Also in the envelope was a coupon for $4 off another pouch.

It did arrive DHL, which threw me for a loop. Haven't received anything from them in quite a while.

Mine will arrive when it is ready - no worries. It's free, after all! Looking forward to it, but I'm not going to watch the clock.

Sounds like samples are starting to move - and that coupon is awesome!
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

xmx

I received a sample of three Captain Black tipped cigars yesterday. Maybe the ran over their allotment of free pipe tobacco samples. I'll enjoy these anyway.

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desertlifter View Post
    Mine will arrive when it is ready - no worries. It's free, after all! Looking forward to it, but I'm not going to watch the clock.

Sounds like samples are starting to move - and that coupon is awesome!
    Agreed!
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Full grown Puffer Fish Mason16Filz's Avatar

Yesterday recieved Captain Black Cherry along with the $4 dollar off coupon Chase has mentioned!!
    #KL2154

I got mine today. Unfortunately, I ordered the Five Brothers and received Borkum Riff. Oh well, it was free and appreciated at that price point. Got the $4 off, too.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Got mine today with the cupon- ill likley use it for some CB

Mine arrived today. I didn't get the 5 Brothers I put in for, I received Capt. Black Cherry. But you can't beat free with a stick. The $4 off, is awesome. I'll definitely use it.

Sounds like we signed up for a 'grab bag' deal. Well, I hope whatever I get is either something I'll smoke, or something someone I know locally smokes. Regular Capt. Black or Borkum Riff I can find a home for; cherry anything I'm not too optimistic about...
    ********.com

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Sounds like we signed up for a 'grab bag' deal. Well, I hope whatever I get is either something I'll smoke, or something someone I know locally smokes. Regular Capt. Black or Borkum Riff I can find a home for; cherry anything I'm not too optimistic about...
    Amen to that brother. I've tried too many cherry varieties to know that probably won't work for me. However, it is still a very nice offer, and I'll either smoke what they send me or find a puff brother that is interested in trying it.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast