Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

FREE is always good!

This is a discussion on FREE is always good! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Got my sampler of five Bros today....

Smoking makes me go Poo! Shemp75's Avatar

Re: FREE is always good!

Got my sampler of five Bros today.
    "Before I bed you wench, have a look at my box of Glass top Cohibas!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shemp75 View Post
    Sweet! Your gonna like it. It's dry - it's meant to be, but it packs a nice punch.

Just curious, is that what you requested?

Quote Originally Posted by Shemp75 View Post
    Looks like you're the lottery winner!
    ********.com

Woohoo! Just got my pouch of Five Brothers as requested. Next, getting up the nerve to try it!
    ********.com

Brand Manager, Lane LTD Trout Langston's Avatar

Pardon the delay in getting these shipped out, and apologies for anyone who didn't receive specifically what they asked for. This process is a bit new to us and obviously we are still working out a few kinks, so I appreciate the patience.

Just punched his B-Card!

Quote Originally Posted by Trout Langston View Post
    Pardon the delay in getting these shipped out, and apologies for anyone who didn't receive specifically what they asked for. This process is a bit new to us and obviously we are still working out a few kinks, so I appreciate the patience.
    As others have said, I'm good with whatever happens. Free is free!

Puffer Fish with some spikes houncer's Avatar

My sample & coupon arrived today. I requested (and received) some Half & Half. It's what my great grandfather used to smoke so I am hoping the actual smoke lives up to the memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Trout Langston View Post
    No apologies needed. With the prices here, that coupon alone is worth the price of the ticket. Thanks for the free samples!!

I got my sample of Borkum Riff Bourbon Whiskey today ups even this stuff smells great thanks a lot and the coupon will be put to good use and I will take the time to do a review on www.stglanepipe.com as requested

Young Puffer Fish Whip-Poor-Whill's Avatar

Just placed my order for Five Brothers

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

5B came today. Nice surprise on a Friday
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Received my Sail Natural today. I couldn't resist and opened it up immediately.

The aroma is of fresh, naturally sweet tobacco - I don't detect any toppings. It's a bit on the moist side, but I'm smoking it right now - no waiting for it to dry. The package says Burley and Virginia, with a touch of latakia and orientals for flavoring (in much more elegant marketing language). The Latakia must be very light, because the VA and Burley are certainly the predominant flavors. There is just the right amount of spice from the complementary tobaccos. Overall, I'm quite impressed with the flavor of this tobacco. I'm having it with an espresso that I pulled myself and they compliment each other very well. I'd certainly buy is this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Longer ash View Post
    I got my sample of Borkum Riff Bourbon Whiskey today ups even this stuff smells great thanks a lot and the coupon will be put to good use and I will take the time to do a review on www.stglanepipe.com as requested

RG to you for the reminder on this - I'll be glad to post up a review for the sample and coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Received my Sail Natural today. I couldn't resist and opened it up immediately.

The aroma is of fresh, naturally sweet tobacco - I don't detect any toppings. It's a bit on the moist side, but I'm smoking it right now - no waiting for it to dry. The package says Burley and Virginia, with a touch of latakia and orientals for flavoring (in much more elegant marketing language). The Latakia must be very light, because the VA and Burley are certainly the predominant flavors. There is just the right amount of spice from the complementary tobaccos. Overall, I'm quite impressed with the flavor of this tobacco. I'm having it with an espresso that I pulled myself and they compliment each other very well. I'd certainly buy is this again.
    And this is supposed to be what I am receiving - looking forward to it!
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Quote Originally Posted by Longer ash View Post
    On further review, the "we can't ship to WA" note is now posted. DANG IT! Hopefully I will at least get a coupon - Lil Brown usually has Sail.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Stopped at UPS to pick up a new GPU and my sample was waiting on me Can't wait to try the borkum rift bourbon whiskey.
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast