Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

FREE is always good!

This is a discussion on FREE is always good! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by xmx I received a sample of three Captain Black tipped cigars yesterday. Maybe the ran over their ...

xmx

Re: FREE is always good!

Quote Originally Posted by xmx View Post
    I received a sample of three Captain Black tipped cigars yesterday. Maybe the ran over their allotment of free pipe tobacco samples. I'll enjoy these anyway.

Now I've received a second package of "sample" (full size) pipe tobacco, and its the correct variety I ordered, in addition to the mini cigars. Maybe there was a second freebie offer that I just forgot about singing up for.

Anyways, thanks alot for both freebies. I'll be looking for some more of the mini cigars, I smoked them while trimming limbs in the yard since its kind of hard to keep a pipe going while working.

Got my Sir Walter Raleigh aromatic the other day, and I've been enjoying it this weekend. I'm gonna take the coupon and get some captain. That was the first blend that I've ever tried and I'm looking forward to revisiting it. Thanks for the great deal!

Newbie in the ocean

please let me know if you can get free samples please thanks

Newbie in the ocean

please let me know where and if I can get a free samples thanks

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

I got my free sample of the five brother's today, along with my coupon.

Thanks for giving me the heads up on this.

Deleted. But one more and I'm blasting him.
    ********.com

Young Puffer Fish

The only things I haven't tried from that were Sail and Troost, both aromatics and both reviewed as very mild tobaccos, so I guess I'll have to pass on this freebie. The 5 brothers is much to my liking, but begging a free "sample" when I've a couple pouches in front of me and already appreciate the smoke would be pretty disingenuous on my part

My Captain Black Royal arrived today! Thanks, Leonard!!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Newbie in the ocean

I just received my free samples of Original Flavored Captain Black Tipped Cigars a few days ago that I ordered from the Captain Black website. I must say they are pretty good! These little cigars are just right size for a quick 15-20 minute smoke break. The tobacco has a nice mild flavor as well. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend getting your hands on some samples.

Young Puffer Fish Whip-Poor-Whill's Avatar

Can't wait for my Five Brothers! I've been hearing good things about it.

Full grown Puffer Fish SmokeyTheKid's Avatar

I signed up months ago when I was really just starting - I found this by accident searching Google, not even on Puff. Anyway I picked Troost sort of at random. I didn't really know what I liked yet. Now that I'm reading you guys rave about some of the others, I'm wishing I'd gone that route. But oh well, the price is right and if mine comes, I can use the coupon on the Five Brothers and some of the others mentioned here.

Maturing Puffer Fish JohnnyDarkside's Avatar

So got home today, and there was a package for me. Was a little confused at first, but then I saw the return label "Lane Limited." Just got my free sample of Troost Special Cavendish!

Nothing extra, just an advert. Surely won't complain, though.

Maturing Puffer Fish JohnnyDarkside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whip-Poor-Whill View Post
    Can't wait for my Five Brothers! I've been hearing good things about it.
    I lucked out and picked some up from a sampler trade. Having fun choosing what next!

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Desertlifter View Post
    On further review, the "we can't ship to WA" note is now posted. DANG IT!
    Darn, I was excited when I saw this linked in another thread

I received an email from them stating that they can't confirm my age and I need to submit a copy of my ID if I wish to still receive the sample. Ummm no not worth it.
    Check out my review blog site: www.cigaraggregate.com or follow me on twitter, @CigarAggregate.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast