Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Paging Mr. DANR, have you been a good boy this year?

This is a discussion on Paging Mr. DANR, have you been a good boy this year? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Please send your wish report to Santa's office....

Its Pipe Season! Secret Pipe Santa's Avatar

Paging Mr. DANR, have you been a good boy this year?

Please send your wish report to Santa's office.
    You're a Pipe Ho-Ho-Ho!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Re: Paging Mr. DANR, have you been a good boy this year?

I've been good Santa. No need to send me to the office. Although, there was that one incident with Jennifer Aniston and a monkey, but that was all her idea - I was just playing along...

Hopefully you'll see it in your heart to grant me a happy, and pipe baccy filled, Christmas. I really like to be surprised, but I'll try to lend a few hints. I've been tending towards Virginias and VaPers lately, and have been interested in trying a few of the less popular Esoterica Blends - A few I've had my eye on are Blackpool and Ramsgate. I also like C&D Blends, GL Pease Blends, and the McClelland Virginias. I have also been thinking about that new Peterson Christmas blend. I don't smoke many aromatics, but that one sounds really good.

Other than Tobacco, I also like coffee and tea very much. Most recently I've been drinking lots of green tea with my pipes.

Merry Christmas Santa!

Well Dan I think we can all safely assume that Curious George is no longer Curious! But that's ok as long as it was Ms. Anniston's idea and everything was consentual you are absolved of enough guilt to pass the muster!

I will need to see what the Mrs. Claus has stocked in the cuboards for tea and it might help to know what kind of tea you enjoy. I'm an Earl Grey fan myself.

Looks like everything else is in order though and I will see to it that the elves pack everything just right. Merry Christmas!

Just a note though...due to the condition of the economy I have had a hard time getting enough fuel for the reindeer. Unfortunately this means I have had to impose a few weight restrictions on the sleigh. But don't worry...your stockings will still get filled!
    You're a Pipe Ho-Ho-Ho!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

I can vouch for Dan, he's been very good...except for the whole "enabling" thing.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

I dunno Santa take a look at the destructo thread seems like dans been making a list of his own..... Just saying...
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Don't pay any attention to them Santa. They're just trying to stir up trouble.

To answer your question, I love earl grey tea. It's probably my favorite. And I certainly understand the weight restrictions!

Leading Puffer Fish

Judging by the recent spate of threads this evening Santa I'd say that Dan has been particularly nasty this year. Bombing indescriminately.

Quote Originally Posted by MontyTheMooch View Post
    Judging by the recent spate of threads this evening Santa I'd say that Dan has been particularly nasty this year. Bombing indescriminately.
    Nah, just ran out of envelopes for the OTC modest proposal thread and thought the bombs would be more fun!

Danny, my boy! Check out your inbox. I had the elves working overtime and I think one or two of them wound up in the infirmary from exhaustion! Not to worry though, they just needed a little sleep and some hot cocoa and they were fine! I've got something just for you tucked safely away in a secure corner of the sleigh! Merry Christmas!!!
    You're a Pipe Ho-Ho-Ho!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    I've been good Santa. No need to send me to the office. Although, there was that one incident with Jennifer Aniston and a monkey, but that was all her idea - I was just playing along...

Other than Tobacco, I also like coffee and tea very much. Most recently I've been XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX BOMBING THE PISS OUT OF INNOCENT PIPERS, HOOKING THEM ON SNUFF!!!.

Merry Christmas Santa!
    LIES!!!!!!!!!!! Fixed that second bit for you, brother!

Move your shop, Santa - before it's too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

I agree with Brian on this one. Santa you are growing to be a bad judge of character in your old age. There might not be a North Pole soon.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Danny my boy I have some bad news. One of the elves mismarked one of your packages and it went down the wrong chimney! Don't worry though, I've got my Gift Recovery Team working on it and it should get to you soon. The elf responsible for this will be shoveling reindeer manure for a couple of months!
    You're a Pipe Ho-Ho-Ho!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Poor guy, sounds like a rough punishment...

Thanks for the update Santa. One of the packages arrived this past week, and now that we got our tree up, it's resting peacefully underneath. I can't wait til Christmas!