Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

If you could only take one tobacco with you to escape the Zombie Apocalypse...

This is a discussion on If you could only take one tobacco with you to escape the Zombie Apocalypse... within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Pembroke. I know - big surprise from me....

Re: If you could only take one tobacco with you to escape the Zombie Apocalypse...

Pembroke.

I know - big surprise from me.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Deuce Da Masta's Avatar

Re: If you could only take one tobacco with you to escape the Zombie Apocalypse...

Gotta go stoney. if not stonehaven then something straight virginia

Wait... If I stay and get turned into a zombie, do I get to keep it all?

No?!? Ok, I guess I'll take my Marlin Flake and walk briskly to my escape - no running from this guy...

I'd camp out at the warehouse where everything is armed to the teeth. easy

Louisiana Flake. No contest.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

I'll let you guys worry about it; I'm still on the abandoned island with my HOTW.
    ********.com

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Hamborger Veermaster.

I like variety, but if I had a lifetime supply of HV, I'd be content at least.

I'm cool-headed enough that I could manage to get my stash of cigars and pipe tobacco over to our store (which is three stories tall) to begin my new life living on the flat roof. Ain't no zombies going to get me up there.

In time I'd tunnel into the rooms below to block off the bathrooms & kitchen and other important stuff. Obviously that would take some thought and planning to accomplish - good thing my pipes would be with me.
    Never trust anyone over 30.

sheesh. Ennerdale.. Zombies won't be able to lay a dead finger on you.
    Last edited by freestoke; 12-15-2012 at 11:35 AM.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

dupe.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

(Everyone knows what I'm going to say already, but it must be said nonetheless )

You guys aren't thinking. IT'S A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, PEOPLE! We've got to conserve resources like matches and lighters - so our tobacco MUST be fuss free, easy to light. Plus, you can't be busying yourself with tamping and relighting while swinging a sword or a baseball bat from your bicycle*, now can you? Fuss free, worry free, simple, all day baccy is what you need.

Yep, I'm gonna say it.

Prince Albert

* - Are you thinking "baseball bats and bicycles?!? WTF?!?" Here's your homework. Start reading - The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead: Max Brooks: 9781400049622: Amazon.com: Books

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    (Everyone knows what I'm going to say already, but it must be said nonetheless )

You guys aren't thinking. IT'S A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, PEOPLE! We've got to conserve resources like matches and lighters - so our tobacco MUST be fuss free, easy to light. Plus, you can't be busying yourself with tamping and relighting while swinging a sword or a baseball bat from your bicycle*, now can you? Fuss free, worry free, simple, all day baccy is what you need.

Yep, I'm gonna say it.

Prince Albert

* - Are you thinking "baseball bats and bicycles?!? WTF?!?" Here's your homework. Start reading - The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead: Max Brooks: 9781400049622: Amazon.com: Books
    Just because there is a small pest control concern, there is no excuse for letting standards drop. You'll be telling me next that you won't be dressing for dinner. Tush!
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Newbie in the ocean

Ha - love this question. If I could only take one tobacco it would probably be Dunhill so long as I have my Handcrafted McKie Pipe to smoke it with! Which begs the question: which pipe would you bring to smoke your tobacco?

Certified Clubbin'-Seal HugSeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Couch_Incident View Post
    I ran nearly 700 miles this year. I stopped about two months ago due to a hectic life. Moving and all that jazz....

When I start running again next week, due to vacation time, I'm gonna think there are zombies chasing me. Crap!
    Couch
    All i can say is:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...art.zombiesrun

Bjorn to smoke
    (Credits go to Josh[AStateJB])

No longer a community member.

Dan Sweet Vanilla Honeydew.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast