Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Do the ProbateGeek

This is a discussion on Do the ProbateGeek within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Terry has been such a great resource for me. I really appreciate his input. Also, I love the idea of ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Salty's Avatar

Do the ProbateGeek

Terry has been such a great resource for me. I really appreciate his input. Also, I love the idea of his avatar. I encourage people to change their avatars to something similar to ProbateGeek's for a week or two. Here is mine...

Cheers Terry.

Name:  dothepbgeek_zpsf0ef09bb.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  31.0 KB

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Re: Do the ProbateGeek

Hunt - few on this forum have the wardrobe that you and I enjoy, you with your plaid and me with my sweater vests.
    Nice try, though I doubt it will catch on.

Now go smoke 4 bowls of 1792 Flake!

He who says he hates every kind of flattery, and says it in earnest, certainly does not yet know every kind of flattery.
    ____Georg C. Lichtenberg
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

ill be doing my terry shot later today in a plaid shirt with sweater vest! told you i wa becoming a codger!
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

There we go image is up as the avatar I am doing the probate geek
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Wear a button up dress shirt? NEVER! It's against all the rules of retirement. RG for a great suggestion though!

Okay, I'll play along.

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Hunt - few on this forum have the wardrobe that you and I enjoy, you with your plaid and me with my sweater vests.
    Famous last words....

Puffer Fish with some spikes Salty's Avatar

Now go smoke 4 bowls of 1792 Flake!

He who says he hates every kind of flattery, and says it in earnest, certainly does not yet know every kind of flattery.
    ____Georg C. Lichtenberg
    Ha! Yes! How could I have left out 1792 in my original post. I am enjoying a bowl of 1792 as I type. Yet another excellent suggestion. Cheers.

Happy Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Plume View Post
    There we go image is up as the avatar I am doing the probate geek
    Ha, more like "overdoing" it there, Dave. Nice work, but don't hurt yourself!
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Awesome. Photo was taken at work today but I don't have my laptop, so I won't be able to edit & add to my account until later.
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Success!

Also, I think it's just lovely that my cellphone makes it look like I'm wearing lipstick.
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Sheez, Andrew - what is that? Some kind of new "Lemon Cob"?

Lipstick or not, that shade really compliments your lovely skin tone.

Ha, more like "overdoing" it there, Dave. Nice work, but don't hurt yourself!
    Pipe too big for ya???

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

No sweater vest and dress shirt for me, but how about a Hendly and a shooting vest?

Quote Originally Posted by El wedo del milagro View Post
    No sweater vest and dress shirt for me, but how about a Hendly and a shooting vest?
    Mark, with that stache, you're good to go!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

i tried and the camera broke but that Terry is one classy looking guy isn't he!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast