Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Smoked the pipe while shoveling snow for the first time. Learned something new

This is a discussion on Smoked the pipe while shoveling snow for the first time. Learned something new within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Oldmso54 snow??? hmmm... I think I've heard of it before ,,, Sunshine? Is that sunshine? I think ...

Re: Smoked the pipe while shoveling snow for the first time. Learned something new

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    snow??? hmmm... I think I've heard of it before ,,,
    Sunshine? Is that sunshine? I think I've heard of it before.

My 6000th post!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Re: Smoked the pipe while shoveling snow for the first time. Learned something new

snow??? hmmm... I think I've heard of it before ,,, don't you guys do something like this with it... IDK, looks like this here:
    That looks quite devine Shawn!

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post

My 6000th post!
    Congrats on the milestone Jim!
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Funny... Shawn's in Winter Springs and he's the one smoking in shirts and a t-shirt... I had to bundle up to endure my garage this morning!

I sometimes puff while running machines at work, but I'm afraid I'd puff myself sick if I tried smoking a pipe while doing manual labor.
    Hangin' out with Friends

snow??? hmmm... I think I've heard of it before ,,, don't you guys do something like this with it... IDK, looks like this here:

Nice... too bad there is that ugly old dude blocking most of the view.

LMAO Shawn. And here I was thinking I was teasing Scott.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Want me to email you some degrees? We have 30 or so to spare as we are in a run of 110*F + days.
    Warren, what's your humidity like? I love 110 degree weather, but not with humidity above 30% or so!

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post

My 6000th post!
    First: Yeah, cold & grey here, too, Jim. No sun to speak of. 12 inches fell yesterday afternoon, 3 more on top by the evening, another 1 by this morning. PennDOT apparently has the week off since no roads were plowed as of this evening.

Second: congrats on the 6k!
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    Nice... too bad there is that ugly old dude blocking most of the view.
    Shawn, you know I love you, but...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Shoveling snow still sucks......pipe or not.
    That was really wet heavy snow today!
    They call it heart attack snow!
    So take it slow my friend yes it sucks no doubt!
    My brother is going to retire from the Army soon.
    I think we are starting a business soon gonna leave this winter crap behind.
    Spend my time in sunny San Diego!
    This winter shit is for the birds LOL!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by szyzk View Post
    Warren, what's your humidity like? I love 110 degree weather, but not with humidity above 30% or so!

Way down Andrew. In the 40s & 50s morning & night but during the day mainly in the teens so yep, life is good.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    That's the kind of snow I shoveled today. Yep, you read that right. I had to shovel snow here in central Arkansas. We got ~10 1/2" Christmas night. I should have shoveled it yesterday morning before it had a chance to melt part way, but I've never had to shovel snow before so I didn't think about that.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Hook up with cigar man Andy when out there. Best of luck.

Hook up with cigar man Andy when out there. Best of luck.
    Yes Andy like you is a good man!
    Thanks my friend!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Damnit Tony, I wanted to share a smoke with you! If I can't seem to make it to Brooklyn, how the hell am I going to get to San Diego?

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Way down Andrew. In the 40s & 50s morning & night but during the day mainly in the teens so yep, life is good.
    Sounds heavenly. I'll have to dig out that canoe I was planning on rowing to your little island!

Quote Originally Posted by szyzk View Post
    Damnit Tony, I wanted to share a smoke with you! If I can't seem to make it to Brooklyn, how the hell am I going to get to San Diego?

Andrew we will meet up one day i am sure besides i am not leaving just yet still a couple of years away at least.
    I wouldn't move the kids till they are finished with school!
    Jimi Hendrix

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

I puff a cigar when mowing but don't I have the coordination to pipe and do work at the same time. Never seen snow hot and dry here. Funny on Christmas day my 4 year old said Christmas wasn't over yet because he hadn't seen snow.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast