Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Sometimes...it just *WON'T* go out.

This is a discussion on Sometimes...it just *WON'T* go out. within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Today was a great day. My boss told everyone to take the day off since it was the end of ...

Leading Puffer Fish

Cool Sometimes...it just *WON'T* go out.

Today was a great day. My boss told everyone to take the day off since it was the end of the year. I went in anyways because I had stuff that I really needed to get done, but there was no pressure and I was able to work without interruption and had an awesome time. The boss left at noon which left me alone in the building for the rest of the day. Even better. Once I finished up it was close to the normal quitting time so I went to my office, pulled out the huge bag of samples that I've been sent over the past few months and chose the MacBaren London Burley Blend for the ride home. My plan was to let it dry out while I was finishing up, but it was already at a good moisture level so I immediately rubbed it out and packed my Sevket Deluxe Eagle Claw with Egg and let it sit while I finished up.

Getting out to my van I fired it up and I SWEAR to you it would NOT go out. That bowl lasted me almost a solid hour and a half of pure, unadulterated puffing. I actually had to give up on the last of the dottle when I got home because I wasn't able to sit in front of my house for another 15-20 minutes. It was still going! Rarely do I get a bowl to last that long, but this was pure bliss.

Today....I am a happy man.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Re: Sometimes...it just *WON'T* go out.

Sounds like a lovely drive home! I do envy you a bit...
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

sometimes, the tobacco is at the perfect moisture lvl. the pack is perfect. and you have enough alone time to enjoy it. Glad it worked out

I'm watching you.

Sounds perfect. Happy New year, Zima-man!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by jphank View Post
    Sounds perfect. Happy New year, Zima-man!

D'OH!!!!! Damn you woman!!!!!!

Happy New Year!

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

I love super long smokes!
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

I love it when that happens!