Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Tobacco Reviews down?

This is a discussion on Tobacco Reviews down? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; This is disturbing: Doesn't look like a scheduled maintenance issue. Perhaps Y2K just took longer than we thought?...

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Tobacco Reviews down?

This is disturbing:

Doesn't look like a scheduled maintenance issue. Perhaps Y2K just took longer than we thought?
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Full grown Puffer Fish Couch_Incident's Avatar

Re: Tobacco Reviews down?

Yea, it has been down since this afternoon.

Couch

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

It's up.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Not for me, it ain't. At least not on my phone...
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Hmmm guess that means less reviews on 1792......so sad
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

It's been down for me since yesterday morning. I've tried my phone, Chrome, IE and FF, to no avail. I guess the hamster died in the internet wheel and they won't notice till the come back from holiday.

Weird. Still down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Plume View Post
    Hmmm guess that means less reviews on 1792......so sad
    FEWER reviews!

Like the bar bore that I am at my core, I'm sitting here waiting for the next victim to grab a stool and order a beer. Still snowing, so I'm just LOOKIN' for trouble.

And having the tobakrevs down is not helping my ugly mood. Where is smokingpipes when you really need them!?
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Full grown Puffer Fish Blue Raccoon's Avatar

lot's of IT upgrades/changes etc are scheduled for holidays assuming less folks will be trying to access the site.

Young Puffer Fish

I just tried TR again... and it is working!

Thank goodness! I was starting to feel a disturbance in the pufftime continuum.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney