Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

I really LOVE SG Best Brown.

This is a discussion on I really LOVE SG Best Brown. within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I have a jar full of it. Most of it is from a bulk purchase and roughly one tin. Anywho, ...

Full grown Puffer Fish Couch_Incident's Avatar

I really LOVE SG Best Brown.

I have a jar full of it. Most of it is from a bulk purchase and roughly one tin. Anywho, this was one of the first tobaccos I smoke out of a pipe. I absolutely love this stuff. I've put this tobacco on the back burner for some reason. Lately, I've been smoking alot of English blends. While I haven't been smoking pipe for very long, I'm starting to believe this tobacco as an old supportive friend.

That is all. I'm feeling a bit weird today.

Couch

Re: I really LOVE SG Best Brown.

I like BBF, I really do. But whenever I smoke it, I can't help but wish I was smoking FVF...
    ********.com

mark did you burn your stash of FVF...shame on you

Oh, yeah. I was down to nothing. It's building back up slowly...
    ********.com

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

I have a sample of bbf somewhere guess I need to pop that in the pipe one of these days usually just buy Fvf though
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

BBF is fine indeed! I like it just as much as FVF, personally, sacrilege though that may be.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

BBF is a great substitute for FVF when it becomes hard to find. FVF can sometimes be elusive. People seem to order it in waves. I'm slowly rebuilding my FVF stock.

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    BBF is fine indeed! I like it just as much as FVF, personally, sacrilege though that may be.
    Agreed. Someone sent me a little sample of BBF (wish I could remember who! Was it Dave? Maybe?) and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. At least as good as FVF....maybe (GASP!) even a little bit better!

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    Agreed. Someone sent me a little sample of BBF (wish I could remember who! Was it Dave? Maybe?) and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. At least as good as FVF....maybe (GASP!) even a little bit better!
    Wasn't me unfortunately but... I do pimp the Fvf
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Oh, yeah. I was down to nothing. It's building back up slowly...
    Like this?
    Ron aka RJ aka RJPuffs
    --
    Old age isn't too bad, when you consider the alternative.

Full grown Puffer Fish Couch_Incident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RJpuffs View Post
    Like this?
    Holy crap! Wow!

I was happy with just a few tins of it and some bulk. Bravo my friend!

Couch