Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cincos hermanos!

This is a discussion on Cincos hermanos! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Soooo......5 brothers. I always see it being used with a friend. "Had a bowl of 5 Brothers with ......" is ...

Cincos hermanos!

Soooo......5 brothers. I always see it being used with a friend. "Had a bowl of 5 Brothers with ......" is the usual refrain.

I know that it is a bit....nicotine endowed. I also know that it is a burley.

How many run solo with the 5B? Have a pouch and I will try it plain first, but curious am I.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish InsidiousTact's Avatar

Re: Cincos hermanos!

I do! I love it, one of the few burleys I enjoy.
    To be governed is to be at every operation, at every transaction, noted, registered, enrolled, taxed..., forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Straight 5 Brothers isn't bad at all, but it's not particularly exciting. Pleasant, but very straightforward and one dimensional. Burns fast, but surprisingly cool considering. Makes a good "quick smoke break" smoke. It's towards the stronger end of the spectrum, sure....but it's not as strong as it is rumored to be, IMO. Certainly not as strong as rope.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Variables's Avatar

It has a nutty character to it. I like it quite a bit. And yes it burns fast, so perfect for quick smokes.