Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sam Gawith FVF

This is a discussion on Sam Gawith FVF within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I cant find this stuff on any of the online retailers. It says out of stock or sold out. ???Anyone ...

Full grown Puffer Fish Mason16Filz's Avatar

Sam Gawith FVF

I cant find this stuff on any of the online retailers. It says out of stock or sold out.

???Anyone know where to get some...preferably anyone know where to get the 50g tin????

Thanks!
    #KL2154

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Re: Sam Gawith FVF

It's about time for it to start showing up again. keep an eye on the new posts here, or get on some of the email lists for it.
    do you know you like it or are you wanting to try it?

I'm keeping my eyes peeled right now too.

Full grown Puffer Fish Couch_Incident's Avatar

A local shop has a few tins of them. If you PM me, I'll give you the link. I'm not sure about the rules of advertising here. With that said, they are a little more expensive but if you are in a pinch, it will work. There even may be some age on them.

Couch

I posted this in the afternoon thread - this stuff will begin showing up at retailers by this time next week (and probably sooner at some of them).
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Pm me when u get it :-)

Well a little bit of both. I had a bowl of a similar style blend of a local B&M and i liked it. So i want to try my first Sam Gawith blend and it happens to be FVF!
    #KL2154

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

I'll send a sample out tomorrow. After trying it you may want to stock up while you have the chance.

Wow!! Thanks alot Mike

Hopefully I feel that way after I smoke it. I dont mind stocking up on a good blend...CHA-CHING!!
    #KL2154

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Luckily there,is no shortage of Fvf in France but it is expensive.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

yea FVF and anni kake have been eluding me and want to restock some Balkan Sobranie Original Mixture

When it starts to roll in, stock up. It goes fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Longer ash View Post
    yea FVF and anni kake have been eluding me and want to restock some Balkan Sobranie Original Mixture
    I've never had any trouble getting Anni Kake in bulk. The 8oz tin is another story.

why does everyone want anni kake in the 8oz can. Just buy it by the pound....sheesh

I stop by my local B&M and grab whatever tins of FVF are there. I got lucky and found 2, on weds. Most of the pipe smokers who goto my local B&M have no clue really bout pipe tobacco

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast