Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 23 of 23

goodbye

This is a discussion on goodbye within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Tashaz This serves no purpose here on the pipe side. We try to be gentlemen here. I ...

  
  1. #16

    Puffer Fish with some spikes RetiredNavyIC's Avatar


     

    Re: goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    This serves no purpose here on the pipe side. We try to be gentlemen here.
    I see another instance of a member with the larger avatar bullying a member with a smaller avatar. (if ya know what I mean )
    Probably because he knows he can get away with it.

  2. #17

    Young Puffer Fish


     

    Re: goodbye

    I'm a noob and I have no idea what you people are talking about. Am I in for a rude awakening because someone on this forum may decide to come after me, or something? So far on this forum my experience has been good.

  3. #18

    WTF Scott W.'s Avatar


     

    Re: goodbye

    Then keep it that way Joel, no one is coming after you........enjoy.

  4. #19

    Leading Puffer Fish ChronoB's Avatar


     

    Re: goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by CigarShop View Post
    Dave, just because of that BS with you know who please don't leave. He will not be happy until every Noob that hasn't played by his rules is gone, don't give him that satisfaction.
    Will someone please explain what is going on?

  5. #20

    THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar


     

    Re: goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredNavyIC View Post
    I see another instance of a member with the larger avatar bullying a member with a smaller avatar. (if ya know what I mean )
    Probably because he knows he can get away with it.
    Funny on my side i have observed someone that jumps from thread to thread! Stir the pot and making comments snide ones at that at those with
    as you say big avatars. So when do we stop the drama? I really dis like those that come into my house and take a dump and expect me to clean it up. This is twice for you please straighten up and fly right! If you want attention try posting something you may share with the community!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix



  6. #21

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader


     

    Re: goodbye

    Quote Originally Posted by Grrrrr609 View Post
    just a note to my new pipe friends to say goodbye. nice meeting u.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grrrrr609 View Post
    I may have been a little premature with my goodbye. After what happened i expected to be banned. I love the pipe side here. I dont post much here because i have no idea how i can contribute to a thread i know nothing about. But i do read alot here on the pipe side. I just didnt want to disappear with out saying goodbye to my new friends.
    Hi Dave,

    If your decision is to leave, I'd like to wish you the very best. I personally hope you'll stay and at least enjoy those parts of the conversations and people you enjoy here.

    As far as the rest of the conversations as to why (from you or others) or who you may have issue with, these could best be handled in private going forward, IMO.

    Dave wanted to come into this section of the forum to say "goodbye" to those he feels deserve to hear this. Let's give him that opportunity and respect his wishes.

    Thanks
    Last edited by Blaylock; 01-06-2013 at 10:28 AM.

  7. #22

    WTF Scott W.'s Avatar


     

    Re: goodbye

    I think a big step towards ending the drama is to take to pm when feeling the need to have these comments go back and forth.

  8. #23

    anywhere but here


     

    Re: goodbye

    Dave has said what he needed to say. As many others have said in this thread going forward further discussions about this should probably be taken to PM. I will close this one up. Thank you to everyone for keeping the conversation calm and civil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •