Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I love you guys!

This is a discussion on I love you guys! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; P.s: I'm using smileys because I think I've run out of words having used my quota in the last week....

Re: I love you guys!

P.s: I'm using smileys because I think I've run out of words having used my quota in the last week.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    But be careful, you might just convert over to he pipe 100%....
    ^^^^^^^^ This. There's just something about the pipe that is WAY more relaxing for me.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

The cigar guys sent me and my soldiers a helluva bomb so that got me into the cigars...but...I still love my pipes. I second the OP! I have yet to find a site that is on par with Puff. This has become almost a second home to me and I've been lurking many of the threads here gleaning information and advice. Thanks to all!

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Yeah I like this place too... The company is not bad either yeah you guys are great.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

puff pipe smokers are the most sincern and kind bunch I've been around. No flame wars, drama and that a 1st for me. ha. Tony your budget will thank you, consider how inexpensive pipe tobacco is espically when you buy in bullk

Yes Shawn, I can't agree more.
    This is THE place, these are THE people who taught me the techniques; knowingly or unknowingly! I learned (& of course, still learning... ) to read my mistakes & watch for rights & wrongs from puff dot com & its puffers!

My best wishes to you all puffers for being there, supporting & helping the novices. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2