Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Taking a step back

This is a discussion on Taking a step back within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Thanks for running the TOTM thread, Clifford! Are the shadows of Mordor at puff's door or something?...

Re: Taking a step back

Thanks for running the TOTM thread, Clifford!

Are the shadows of Mordor at puff's door or something?
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

I apologize, Warren. I read too much into your post. I got your PM, and you'll have a reply when I have time (kinda busy at work).

gahd - dont sweat it brother. Some of us understand completely and appreciate all you do for this community. If you werent such a stand up guy you could have just silently slipped in and out like many of us do from time to time.

Please visit us pipers when you need a bowl.
    Pipe Tobacco Lotto winner for July 2014!

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Are the shadows of Mordor at puff's door or something?
    It sometimes feels that way, Jim. And the real sad thing for me is, I'm afraid now to discuss it openly for fear of (more) reprisals.

That in itself tells me this is not the puff I once knew.

1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Glad to see you will still be checking in from time to time. I am so busy that I rarely post here. Occasionally I'll post something in the snuff thread and I am following the 2013 Puff Pipe thread closely. In my time away, it seems I missed something "big" that went down over here. Perhaps that was for the best.
    The cake is a lie!

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Jim first rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Plume View Post
    Jim first rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club.
    "Do not teach your grandmother how to suck eggs, Rosenberg." Count Dracula...in the land of Mordor, where the shadows lie.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

I may have to take a break from Puff myself if you people keep bringing this drama into the pipe area.
    ********.com

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    I may have to take a break from Puff myself if you people keep bringing this drama into the pipe area.
    I respect this - acknowledged.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Clifford, I might be willing to take over the TOTM thread when I get home from the 'Stan. That will be within the next two weeks. I'll PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0673 View Post
    Clifford, I might be willing to take over the TOTM thread when I get home from the 'Stan. That will be within the next two weeks. I'll PM you.
    Received and replied.

Chris is a stand-up guy, and I'm sure he'll do a fine job running things.

Clifford, hate to see you walking away....even for a bit. I've read your posts even though I may not have commented because of my noobness with the pipe. You are a value to this community.

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    Received and replied.

Chris is a stand-up guy, and I'm sure he'll do a fine job running things.

Awww shucks Cliff! *shuffles feet*

Ok folks...I will try this for March (we are currently doing February's right?) and see how it goes. If it goes well, I'll take the reigns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2