Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

LOTR tobacco

This is a discussion on LOTR tobacco within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hey guys...and gals.. I'll be coming back from the 'Stan shortly (VERY shortly) and will be breaking in my new ...

LOTR tobacco

Hey guys...and gals..

I'll be coming back from the 'Stan shortly (VERY shortly) and will be breaking in my new "Gandalf" pipe. I hear tell of LOTR themed tobacco but I cannot seem to find it at the usual sources. Of course it might help if I actually knew what to look for!

Any help here would be greatly appreciated!

Re: LOTR tobacco

Haven't smoked it, but here's a start, Chris ... Shortcut To Mushrooms - $0.00 : Welcome to Our Shop, Just For Him
    Jay

LOL with a name like that I'm a little curious as to the ummm....side effects! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Just for him tobacco store sell 4 middle earth themed blends which also come in a sample pack. All are nice and worth trying, ruins of isengard is my favourite.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

I'm watching you.

You can also find Frog Morton just about anywhere, as well as Grey Havens.

I have the whole line of Middle Earth baccy and can't wait to dig into them!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Cool! Looks like one last order before I leave Afghanistan! Be nice if it arrived home before I did! lol

Oh man, I'll be loading up with some of these to take to Afghanistan! lol
    Proudly Serving USAF

Aaaaaaand I ordered... lol thanks guys for being enablers for me to spend money :P
    Proudly Serving USAF

I know right! ^^^Hey Dave, is that your own UAV in your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0673 View Post
    I know right! ^^^Hey Dave, is that your own UAV in your avatar?
    Sortof, I do put my camera on it! Its my 117" wingspan CARF Giles-202 R/C airplane powered by a 150cc two cylinder gasoline engine
    Proudly Serving USAF

Nice! I have a Tower Hobbies plane with a .50 engine that I crashed last year! Bent the propshaft so I need a new engine. Propshaft is $45 new engine is $56. I'll just buy the new engine and use the old one for parts. Looking forward to fixing it and getting her up in the air again!

Pulled the trigger on a 1oz tin of Longbottom Leaf, Ruins of Isengard, 50 gram tin of Holiday Spirit, and 50 gram tin of Three Oaks Syrian. Ordered it last night and woke up this morning to find it had already shipped! Wooooooo!!!!