Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

What do you do while you pipe?

This is a discussion on What do you do while you pipe? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; If it is during day time, I usually drink coffee and browse internet on my laptop on my porch or ...

Maturing Puffer Fish nimaimeshinchan's Avatar

Re: What do you do while you pipe?

If it is during day time, I usually drink coffee and browse internet on my laptop on my porch or at coffee shop. If it is at night, I drink Irish whiskey with a friend of mine at Irish pub or drink Scotch and check Puff.com on my laptop on my porch. Either way, I make sure that I am relaxing while smoking pipes!

Now that the weather is getting warmer I'll sit on the patio with a cuppa and my kindle and read.

I do have to say I am new to pipes but I have already been falling into a ritual with smoking it. I only smoke my pipe after dinner in my backyard. I only realized after I got the hang of keeping the pipe going that this is the only time I ever just sit there during the day. I work as a consultant (mainly in NYC). I am always rushing around from meetings or just commuting. It is nice to do absolutely nothing but sip on a nice single-malt and sip on a pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by john_c View Post
    I do have to say I am new to pipes but I have already been falling into a ritual with smoking it. I only smoke my pipe after dinner in my backyard. I only realized after I got the hang of keeping the pipe going that this is the only time I ever just sit there during the day. I work as a consultant (mainly in NYC). I am always rushing around from meetings or just commuting. It is nice to do absolutely nothing but sip on a nice single-malt and sip on a pipe.
    A long life and success will be yours my friend if you can sit and puff at the rat race. I only wish not being a drinker I had better decaf for the evening to add to my repertoire.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4