Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Pipe Cleaning Day

This is a discussion on Pipe Cleaning Day within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Please offer your wife my condolences. I'd kill you for doing that in the formal dining room, on top of ...

Re: Pipe Cleaning Day

Please offer your wife my condolences. I'd kill you for doing that in the formal dining room, on top of my linens!
    I thought the rye was for cleaning; then I saw the ice.

While sipping Scotch and a premium beer sounds good, my pipes get cleaned maybe once every couple of years or there abouts. Other than a cleaner run through them, they only get a major cleaning if it is time to ream them.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Quote Originally Posted by TTecheTTe View Post
    Please offer your wife my condolences. I'd kill you for doing that in the formal dining room, on top of my linens!
    I thought the rye was for cleaning; then I saw the ice.
    Rye is the dog, Scotch is the drink.

I wasn't going to open that JLSeagull clip, Brian -- I just knew something bad was going to happen. And it did. I need to clean a pipe for therapeutic purposes now. I watched only until I recognized the song, but I still need to remove some syrup that spilled over onto the keyboard.
    Last edited by freestoke; 03-17-2013 at 09:12 AM.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    I wasn't going to open that JLSeagull clip, Brian -- I just knew something bad was going to happen. And it did. I need to clean a pipe for therapeutic purposes now. I watched only until I recognized the song, but I still need to remove some syrup that spilled over onto the keyboard.
    The nanny had it all wrong - 'tis a spoonful of treacle that make the medicine go down.

Like everything else, Fletcher. Practice.

Fly Jonathan, fly!
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post

That's a joke, son. A flag waver. You're built too low. The fast ones go over your head. Ya got a hole in your glove. I keep pitchin' 'em and you keep missin' 'em. Ya gotta keep your eye on the ball. Eye. Ball. I almost had a gag, son. Joke, that is.

Now that's funny! I guess humor needs to be low brow to work on me LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2