Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pipe Cleaning Day

This is a discussion on Pipe Cleaning Day within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Pipe cleaning day, with the company of my girl Rye....

Pipe Cleaning Day

Pipe cleaning day, with the company of my girl Rye.

Re: Pipe Cleaning Day

Wow! That looks like a major operation! Cute dog though.

I hate to admit this, but my main "someday when I'm rich" dream these days is to be able to send my pipes out to someone else for cleaning...
    ********.com

Nope not for me, I have to admit I look forward to spending a nice afternoon with some tunes, a good smoke & a nice drink just me & the dog. Makes for a relaxing day I tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0673 View Post
    Wow! That looks like a major operation! Cute dog though.
    Yup every couple months I get all the pipes together for a major run-through, makes for a nice day. Rye helps out allot too!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcaddyman View Post
    Nope not for me, I have to admit I look forward to spending a nice afternoon with some tunes, a good smoke & a nice drink just me & the dog. Makes for a relaxing day I tell you.
    I concur. I enjoy pipe cleaning, particularly when I can watch a game or two of college football while I do it.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish bigdaddychester's Avatar

ah yes. I'm about 1 month behind on my bi yearly cleaning ritual although I have done a much better job this past year of keeping up with my rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    I hate to admit this, but my main "someday when I'm rich" dream these days is to be able to send my pipes out to someone else for cleaning...
    "Braniff, could you send out the Sasieni's and Comoy'ses for cleaning tomorrow? Right now, I'd like my Castello Zulu and some Ennerdale -- and an Old Mil."

"Yessuh. But could I suggest the Prince Albert instead? You know how she detests your smoking Ennerdale inside."

"Right again, Braniff. Whatever was I thinking? It must be that the meeting with the president tonight is distracting me. You did remember to arrange with the White House to have Old Mil on hand tonight, didn't you?"

"Yessuh, they've laid on the -- the -- beer. I still contend that they will not prepare the BBQ to your liking, suh, but I fear it's too late to change that."

Having "people" remains an elusive dream.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Beautiful Dog!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    "Braniff, could you send out the Sasieni's and Comoy'ses for cleaning tomorrow? Right now, I'd like my Castello Zulu and some Ennerdale -- and an Old Mil."

"Yessuh. But could I suggest the Prince Albert instead? You know how she detests your smoking Ennerdale inside."

"Right again, Braniff. Whatever was I thinking? It must be that the meeting with the president tonight is distracting me. You did remember to arrange with the White House to have Old Mil on hand tonight, didn't you?"

"Yessuh, they've laid on the -- the -- beer. I still contend that they will not prepare the BBQ to your liking, suh, but I fear it's too late to change that."

Having "people" remains an elusive dream.

What the was that all about?

What the was that all about?
    Obviously, not as humorous as I'd hoped. Perhaps if I'd had Braniff fill the pipe for me...

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Obviously, not as humorous as I'd hoped. Perhaps if I'd had Braniff fill the pipe for me...
    Or maybe less subtle:

--Mark Twain--

"Braniff! Send out these new cobs to be broken in - they are hideous while lacking cake!"

--Mark Twain--

Braniff:
    Yessuh.....
    Last edited by Desertlifter; 03-16-2013 at 06:54 PM. Reason: <mark twain> makes text highlighted yellow. Who knew?
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

What in the hell are you guys going on about!!

That's a joke, son. A flag waver. You're built too low. The fast ones go over your head. Ya got a hole in your glove. I keep pitchin' 'em and you keep missin' 'em. Ya gotta keep your eye on the ball. Eye. Ball. I almost had a gag, son. Joke, that is.

Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast