Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Is this rational?

This is a discussion on Is this rational? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by neonblackjack Man, I love the conversation that happens over here on the pipe side of Puff. You ...

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

Re: Is this rational?

Quote Originally Posted by neonblackjack View Post
    Man, I love the conversation that happens over here on the pipe side of Puff. You guys are great.
    It makes ordering a pouch a Cpt. Black seem complicated.
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

My first reaction when the doctor told me I had cancer was to order another pound and a half of tobacco. And now I'm being asked if something is rational or not...
    ********.com

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    My first reaction when the doctor told me I had cancer was to order another pound and a half of tobacco. And now I'm being asked if something is rational or not...
    Well now this all seems sort of trivial Mark. Thanks for adding some perspective.
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

Quote Originally Posted by neonblackjack View Post
    Man, I love the conversation that happens over here on the pipe side of Puff. You guys are great.
    Yes, we are.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Quote Originally Posted by Stonedog View Post
    Well now this all seems sort of trivial Mark. Thanks for adding some perspective.
    Trivial? Hardly! I'm just pointing out that 'rational' and I aren't exactly on speaking terms...
    ********.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2