Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Anyone tried the new Villiger Tobaccos yet?

This is a discussion on Anyone tried the new Villiger Tobaccos yet? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Just curious......

Anyone tried the new Villiger Tobaccos yet?

Just curious...
    ********.com

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

Re: Anyone tried the new Villiger Tobaccos yet?

Haven't myself but they do look interesting. Might have to spring for 1 or 2 and try them out. Be interesting to see if anyone has already.
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

Looks like lots of cavendish and matches of the Stokkebye blends.

humm new ones? I don't know about the New ones, I have tried the Mid-day, Late night Early Day After Dinner and the last one I have smoked about 1/2 a tin of so far in the past month is the Cocktail hour. I didn't know there were some new ones as well. That is my afternoon pipe today is the Cocktail Hour. I was pulling it out as I loaded Puff to load me a bowl while I surf the Forum today. what are the others ones?

James

For the Love of (__[@}___Cigars__}}}}}
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."~E G R

You must be a lot younger than me... When a company has been around as short of a time as this one, for me they're ALL new ones.
    ********.com

Oh, Well I didn't know they were new. To me there are loads of new tobaccos, I hadn't started to buy on line until a couple of years ago for Cigars and last year well the end of 2011. that was when I started buying the 1888. for my self, I really like the line. My fav online tobacco so far is Hearth and Home Black House and House Of Lords but then again I have only tried about 30 different tobaccos so far. BUt I do like the whole line of the 1888 I buy at least one or two with my P&C or S P order. ONe I am not happy they don't carry any more is one that loads to like because it is to sweet and that is The Cube. That is one I wish I would have known it was going to be going away I would have bought has much as I could have afforded LOL.

James
    For the Love of (__[@}___Cigars__}}}}}
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."~E G R

Quote Originally Posted by TanZ2005 View Post
    That is one I wish I would have known it was going to be going away I would have bought has much as I could have afforded LOL.
    Ouch. I haven't had a favorite disappear yet, at least not this time around. Hopefully my cellar will insulate me against the worst...
    ********.com