Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Mycroft's Midnight Pipe

This is a discussion on Mycroft's Midnight Pipe within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; ...

The Armchair Detective Mycroft Holmes's Avatar

Mycroft's Midnight Pipe

Well itís just about Midnight here on the West side of the US and Iím wide-awake. Today I started my 5 days vacation from work, and so Iím in that phase where one thinks, ďIím going to make the most of every second.Ē Anyway, I figured I would go outside for a great late night smoke. Of course there is only one way to ďcap- offĒ a wonderful night, and thatís with some Dunhill (Nightcap) baccy. Iím just about done with my bowl and as the clock closes in on midnight hour I sincerely wish all of you fellow BOTL a wonderful Night/Morning and hope all of you are well.

This is Mycroft Holmes, from the Diogenes ClubÖSigning off for the night.

-M
    "It is quite a three pipe problem, and I beg that you won't speak to me for fifty minutes." - Sherlock Holmes

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hambone1's Avatar

Re: Mycroft's Midnight Pipe

Hope you enjoy your vacation sir, enjoy!
    Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Have a great time, Sather!

5 days vacation...The game is afoot!
    It is quite a three pipe problem, and I beg that you won't speak to me for fifty minutes.

Good to hear you're not at all like your frenetic brother, Sherlock, and are able to enjoy a few days off, rather than becoming morose and moribund.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney