Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

On personal blending...

This is a discussion on On personal blending... within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by splattttttt wow, that sounds like a really wet mixture. Tell us more please. Some of the tobacco ...

Re: On personal blending...

Quote Originally Posted by splattttttt View Post
    wow, that sounds like a really wet mixture. Tell us more please.
    Some of the tobacco was bone dry. It's just slightly on the moist side of how I like it. The honey adds a nice sweetness that's fresh tasting and not goopy/syrupy. Although, I think it might be causing the cake to build up faster on my corn cob. Or it's my imagination.

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

Re: On personal blending...

Quote Originally Posted by Tulpa View Post
    Some of the tobacco was bone dry. It's just slightly on the moist side of how I like it. The honey adds a nice sweetness that's fresh tasting and not goopy/syrupy. Although, I think it might be causing the cake to build up faster on my corn cob. Or it's my imagination.
    sounds like a great experiment. Thanks Aaron
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3