Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Confession is good for the soul...

This is a discussion on Confession is good for the soul... within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; A bit of a miscalculation/ no calculation on size when bidding way back when. Opening the package certified me as ...

Full grown Puffer Fish Thirston's Avatar

Re: Confession is good for the soul...

A bit of a miscalculation/ no calculation on size when bidding way back when. Opening the package certified me as having no common sense... a Tom Thumb everyone. Actually smokes pretty well. Robert's is the best, though. So bad it's good.

Whoa, dude; a one-hitter...
    ********.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thirston View Post
    Dear Mark:

Your pipe sent in an application to join the League of Ugly Pipes, which was summarily rejected by the membership committee. We request that you stop depicting it as representative of this organization.

--------------------------> Thank you. The League of Ugly Pipes
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Maybe he should apply to the league of cute widdle pipey wipeys?

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Thirston View Post
    A bit of a miscalculation/ no calculation on size when bidding way back when. Opening the package certified me as having no common sense... a Tom Thumb everyone. Actually smokes pretty well. Robert's is the best, though. So bad it's good.
    My miscalculations have taken me to the other extreme. In the early days of my pipe smoking / ebay purchasing career, I managed to buy three monstrously large Malaga. Total white elephants, and that's coming from someone who thinks an MM Freehand is a reasonable sized pipe.
    If I could write poetry, I'd be a poet. I can't, so I smoke a pipe instead ....

Full grown Puffer Fish Thirston's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Dear Mark:

Your pipe sent in an application to join the League of Ugly Pipes, which was summarily rejected by the membership committee. We request that you stop depicting it as representative of this organization.

--------------------------> Thank you. The League of Ugly Pipes
    aaaah, rejected. Does it help that I accidently set it on fire while cleaning it? Those hazy marks on the briar are fm my retarded newbie attempt to fix what a 99% alcohol fire (pipe retort) did to it after I decided to move forward from my buyers lament and try and actually clean and use the damn thing. Note to old newbie self- Midget sized pipes require a lot less alcohol to clean. The kitchen survived.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Derrick_Y's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0673 View Post
    Maybe he should apply to the league of cute widdle pipey wipeys?
    This actually made me lol spitting food all over my ipad

Knock it off guys; like I told my ex, it's just like a real one, only smaller...
    ********.com

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Attachment 76510Attachment 76511

I don't know what you'd call this shape, but since it's impossible to smoke, it doesn't really matter. The cork, yes, CORK bowl is meerschaum lined, and the stem is so small you couldn't get a ball point pen refill in it, let alone a pipe cleaner. Whoever had it last actually managed to smoke a bowl somehow, but there's no way I'm going to try. It just looked so stupid in the antique store that I had to have it.
    Hmm, I kind of like it. It is different but I'm not sure it is ugly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2