Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Dan Tobacco: Old Ironsides

This is a discussion on Dan Tobacco: Old Ironsides within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Howdy! I just put in an order of Old Ironsides at smokingpipes.com. I had been looking for this terrific stuff ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish RupturedDuck's Avatar

Dan Tobacco: Old Ironsides

Howdy!

I just put in an order of Old Ironsides at smokingpipes.com. I had been looking for this terrific stuff for wow, almost a year now. So, if anyone else is looking for it, there is some left.

They also have Hamborger Veermaster in stock.

RD

Full grown Puffer Fish Thirston's Avatar

Re: Dan Tobacco: Old Ironsides

Thanks. I like Dan tobacco's and Old Ironsides was one of the hardest tobacco's I've ever tried to get more of too. I was able to get 2 or 3 orders of Stoney within the time frame of getting more OI. I started to believe the rumors that they nixed it. Midnight Ride is great too.

Young Puffer Fish

Ach, it looks like it's gone already.
    Thanks for the heads-up on HV though. They had some of the 250g bags in stock but I really can't justify that amount of one tobacco yet- I'm still trying to cover the bases of what I like and don't like so I picked up a couple of 50g tins.
    (Along with a new tamper, a tin of EMP and some pipe cleaners...)

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish RupturedDuck's Avatar

pipesandcigars.com has HV in stock if you are still looking for it.

RD

Young Puffer Fish

It was HV that I got from SP.
    Cheers though!