Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

FYI Wallgreens in SW Florida going out of pipe tobacco clearance!

This is a discussion on FYI Wallgreens in SW Florida going out of pipe tobacco clearance! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; So I was looking in the clearance section of my local Walgreens and they had all pipes, tobacco, pipe cleaners, ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes x6ftundx's Avatar

Wink FYI Wallgreens in SW Florida going out of pipe tobacco clearance!

So I was looking in the clearance section of my local Walgreens and they had all pipes, tobacco, pipe cleaners, filters and lighters at stupid prices. The pipes were $3.00, tobacco bags for $5.00, pipe cleaners $1.24, pipe tools $.25 and pipe lighters for $1.06. I asked the manger and he said they were getting rid of pipes for electronic cigarettes. I went to a couple more Walgreens around town and stocked up. Not saying its the best quality stuff but for the price I have 15 new pipes with enough stuff to last almost forever!!

Manager said it was all Walgreens so take a shot. It would be in the clearance isle.

Full grown Puffer Fish Thirston's Avatar

Re: FYI Wallgreens in SW Florida going out of pipe tobacco clearance!

Wow, thx for heads-up, D. Very cool. Off I go.

Puffer Fish with some spikes shakinghorizons's Avatar

This would be the perfect chance for me to give smoking a pipe a try - any suggestions on what to pick up?

I would pick up a pipe, tobacco, a lighter and pipe cleaners

I'm totally serious, dude B-daddy's Avatar

I'll let you know if Virginia is in on the deal this evening. Stopping on my way home from work.
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?" -- Steven Wright

Young Fish

Not yet here in MD. I stopped by the one in Rockville today, and the clerk hadn't heard of it, although he said he wouldn't be surprised. Their supply was next to nil (two Grabow pipes, a few packs of filters, and a few cans of Captain Black), and appeared very dusty. I told him I'll check back, maybe I'll call first next time.

Puffer Fish with some spikes shakinghorizons's Avatar

Unfortunately this deal isn't happening in Colorado. I had to travel a 60 mile radius for work, and none of the Walgreens I stopped in had any clue what I was talking about.

well I hope it does work out for everyone. Again I found them in the clearance section in the back of the store...

good luck

The local Rite-Aid did this about a year ago, but by the time I got there, there was nothing left but half of a box of Dutch Masters and a couple boxes of Parodis that were so dry you could hear them flaking apart in the box. We may not see fellow pipers out there, but apparently they're around!
    ********.com