Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

English/Oriental Suggestions

This is a discussion on English/Oriental Suggestions within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Try Erinmore Balkan Mix. It's a nice smoke, cool and flavorful, and if you google for reviews, you'll find a ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Jogi's Avatar

Re: English/Oriental Suggestions

Try Erinmore Balkan Mix. It's a nice smoke, cool and flavorful, and if you google for reviews, you'll find a post from some other forum saying, in an answer to the same question, that Erinmore Balkan Mix is what "dreams are made of"

Quote Originally Posted by blackadam View Post
    I find the orientals dominate and I detect the latakia more in the tin than the smoke. I found it light (in nicotine) and peppery. It was more than a year ago the last time I smoked some. Best example of orientals that i've smoked.
    Thanks for that; it's now on my "To Order" list.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Maturing Puffer Fish

+1 On the Dunhill London Mixture. On the days I get to work from home I seem to smoke this often. I find it has a very tasty mild sour flavor which doesn't distract from work. I ordered up a few tins from Pipes & Cigars B2G1 sale this month.

Other English/Orientals in my rotation/cellar
    Dunhill EMP is also a favorite but I don't think it has Latakia?
    Esoterica Margate is very lovely, more Latakia and meaty than London Mixture
    Butera Pelican is also nice, only smoked a few bowls

Newbie in the ocean

MC#2045

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2