Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Time for new equipment!

This is a discussion on Time for new equipment! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Wow so I just got all my pipes together for cleaning and was a little surprised. I currently have 14 ...

Time for new equipment!

Wow so I just got all my pipes together for cleaning and was a little surprised. I currently have 14 pipes! Now I know this is small potatoes for you guys that have been at this for years, but seriously I think I have a problem! And not just PAD (that goes without saying). I have nowhere to put these! Time for me to seriously look into getting a pipe rack...or three!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Re: Time for new equipment!

I'm with you Chris. Until a few years ago I only had two pipes. Those two had carried me 20 years as I was an on/off pipe smoker. When I really got interested in pipes the next thing I knew I suddenly had 12 with no place to hold them. Broke down and got two six pipe holders and now I need a third. I suspect in another couple years I'll need a few more too!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

I keep mine in a little cabinet in a bookcase with my stash of open tins. Thw cabinet conveniently has a little shelf just perfect for holding pipes, but I know your dilemma as space is running out. If you have the coin two cousins pipe racks are very nice.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Scratch that...I found two more! LMAO

So I have 16 pipes!

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

That's how you KNOW you have a problem...when you keep finding more!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!