Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Dunhill Elizebean blend due out summer UK

This is a discussion on Dunhill Elizebean blend due out summer UK within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Head up guys looks like the rest of the Dunhill blends are due out soon. Heard that Elizabean is due ...

Dunhill Elizebean blend due out summer UK

Head up guys looks like the rest of the Dunhill blends are due out soon. Heard that Elizabean is due out in the UK july/aug. Hopefully it's a world wide release. Soo start saving your quarters. if your a fan of a Va/per

Full grown Puffer Fish Thirston's Avatar

Re: Dunhill Elizebean blend due out summer UK

Wow, that's hard to believe. Never thought this would occur. Thanks for the post.

Is Ye Olde Sign anywhere on the horizon? I really liked that can art! (We didn't call them tins back then.) Didn't smoke a lot of it in college, but I remember it being a pretty decent smoke. No recall of what it was actually like.

Aside: "Ye" was pronounced "the" back then, the "y" being the thorn character, not the current "y". "Ye old shoppe", "all ye lands", etc., all the "th" sound".
    Last edited by freestoke; 04-29-2013 at 09:31 AM.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Young Fish

Good to know! The Elizabethan «clone» or «match» was good, but he real thing, maybe not as the original, will need to be seen!

I'll be hanging around the Dunhill shop waiting...

(Although I think their website doesn't show any tobacco for sale, so who knows.)
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    I'll be hanging around the Dunhill shop waiting...

(Although I think their website doesn't show any tobacco for sale, so who knows.)
    I am looking forward to trying this one.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

i guess i will have to wait until hype is over to get a tin. I tried getting a tin of balkan sobrine for like six months but everyone is sold out. :S

I think this is a tin like the ones I bought back in, oh, 1962-4. I'm saying that's it, because it has the royal warrant on it and no "grams" visible. Pretty sure they were 2 oz. None of the Dunhill tins were in grams that I recall. Hope they come up with a decent rendition of the art work.

Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney