Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

New pipe

This is a discussion on New pipe within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Alright, I ordered some tobacco from Smoking Pipes and noticed a pipe that I really liked. Was a semi impulse ...

Maturing Puffer Fish

New pipe

Alright, I ordered some tobacco from Smoking Pipes and noticed a pipe that I really liked. Was a semi impulse purchase but I've always wanted a pipe like this. Not sure if I'll like it or not but have to give it a shot first. Also, my first Peterson, it's from The Return of Sherlock Holmes line, its The Lestrade

I know for sure that a pipe cleaner won't go through to the bowl so I guess I'm going to have to reserve this pipe for no gurgle tobaccos but even though its not a system pipe because of the way its drilled it does have a little reservoir the liquid can get drawn up a little then drop into so maybe it will be fine. Just have to let it cool off and then clean it really well.

No longer a community member.

Re: New pipe

Very nice. I do not own anything with that aggressive of a bend so I'm interested in hearing how it smokes.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Re: New pipe

I'm interested in trying it out, it does have a fairly large bowl, not sure what I'm going to smoke in it, probably end up being a Va/Vaper pipe as that's mostly what I smoke. I did also get 6 different English/Oriental blends and will be trying them out to see if I like any. Haven't smoked in a few years and I don't remember liking them but it may have just been anything, so now I have a good selection with different levels of Latakia, some with none to try. I'm hoping I find something I like just to add some variety.

Here is the other stuff that came with the pipe

G.L. Pease Chelsea Morning
    G.L. Pease Piccadilly
    Dunhill Nightcap
    Dunhill London Mixture
    Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader
    Rattray's Red Rapparee

Can't wait to get home and try 1 or 2 of these, wish I could leave early today