Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Epic battle with the Bomb Squad

This is a discussion on Epic battle with the Bomb Squad within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Well I just got a VERY pleasant surprise in the mail! The wifey called my cell phone to tell me ...

Epic battle with the Bomb Squad

Well I just got a VERY pleasant surprise in the mail! The wifey called my cell phone to tell me that the bomb squad was at the house! Seems a certain resident of California sent a "suspicious" package through the US Mail. When it detonated on my front porch all the pipers on the bomb squad swarmed in! I had to beat them back with my Gandalf churchwarden! I slammed it down on the porch and yelled "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!" A massive battle ensued. Through fire and water, from the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the bomb squad of Eustis. Until at last I threw down my enemies and smote their ruin upon the mountainside. Darkness took me and I strayed out of thought and time. Stars wheeled overhead and each day was as long as a life age of the earth. But it was not the end. I heard a match strike near me again. I've been sent back until my smoking is done!

So....here's the take:

GH Broken Scotch Kake
    Cary Grant 2012
    Dunhill Early Morning Pipe

and the Piece de resistance:

Prince Albert...in a bag! lol I've been wanting to try that stuff for a while and have not been able to find it out here.

Thanks Ben! You are the man! @pipinho

Re: Epic battle with the Bomb Squad

In case you didn't know there is a bomb sub-forum where this should go. But anyway, nice hit pipinho.
    Pipe Tobacco Lotto winner for July 2014!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Re: Epic battle with the Bomb Squad