Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Peterson Pipe Tobacco

This is a discussion on Peterson Pipe Tobacco within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by freestoke Okay, ya gotta get Irish Flake, Irish Oak, and University Flake. I don't know squat about ...

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Peterson Pipe Tobacco

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Okay, ya gotta get Irish Flake, Irish Oak, and University Flake. I don't know squat about the others, but those three are all very smokable.
    Thank you for your opinion, I will look into those soon.

I just tried the uni flake the other day. boy is it good stuff. It has a blueberry topping but that soon fades away. leaving a nice virginia/burley blend yummy stuff

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by laloin View Post
    I just tried the uni flake the other day. boy is it good stuff. It has a blueberry topping but that soon fades away. leaving a nice virginia/burley blend yummy stuff
    Hm, interesting. I have never even considered a flake type before. Is there any benefits to that over the normal type?

Oh so melancholy, have my pipes been, since the last Irish Flake and Irish Oak were packed in their chambers. I have been meaning to procure a great deal more, but alas, other ventures have claimed my paper. Luckily though, fortune has smiled, and tomorrow is the day of my pay. I pray and hold fast that it won't be the last to have some more Peterson coming my way.
    You might find that smoke blown out clears your mind of shadows within.

I just got my order from pipes and cigars about an hour ago. You asked me to tell you how it goes. There was a mix up and I got Cornell and Diehl Black Cherry instead of Oriental Silk #414 . 20 minutes on the phone including hold and they are shipping me Oriental Silk and a return label for the Black Cherry. Apparently the code for one is CDI and the other is CD1 and someone made an understandable mistake. Still a rather pleasant experience, overall.

Young Puffer Fish

Thank you Tulpa,
    I will take that into consideration when ordering. I am glad it all worked out for you.

Young Puffer Fish

Mycroft,
    I broke open the tin of Sutliff Metropolitan from the bomb you sent me and shared it with a few other new smokers. Very good evening blend. If everything else is at least as good at that, I will be very happy. Thanks again.

Hey Matt, you should sign up for the NPS trade.
    ********.com

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Hey Matt, you should sign up for the NPS trade.
    Possibly, i would have to wait abit because I am out of money right now. Either once i get a summer job and have some income, or once im back at college.

The Armchair Detective Mycroft Holmes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squints View Post
    Mycroft,
    I broke open the tin of Sutliff Metropolitan from the bomb you sent me and shared it with a few other new smokers. Very good evening blend. If everything else is at least as good at that, I will be very happy. Thanks again.
    Glad you all enjoyed.
    "It is quite a three pipe problem, and I beg that you won't speak to me for fifty minutes." - Sherlock Holmes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2