Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Peterson Pipe Tobacco

This is a discussion on Peterson Pipe Tobacco within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hello All, I recently was suggested the Peterson Sunset Breeze by the owner of my local B&M. Seeing as I ...

Young Puffer Fish

Peterson Pipe Tobacco

Hello All, I recently was suggested the Peterson Sunset Breeze by the owner of my local B&M. Seeing as I have to leave this town for summer does anyone have a suggestion of the best place to order online (Price and Company Overall), along with other flavors to try by them? Thanks All.

Re: Peterson Pipe Tobacco

Everyone seems to have a good experience with pipes and cigars. I made my first order from them a few days ago, so I don't have any experience with them yet. http://pipesandcigars.com/

Also recommended is http://www.smokingpipes.com/ and http://www.4noggins.com/ All of them have pretty similar selections and all have Peterson tobacco.

The Armchair Detective Mycroft Holmes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squints View Post
    Hello All, I recently was suggested the Peterson Sunset Breeze by the owner of my local B&M. Seeing as I have to leave this town for summer does anyone have a suggestion of the best place to order online (Price and Company Overall), along with other flavors to try by them? Thanks All.

Matt, Send me a PM with you're address and I'll happily send you some. I have a bunch, and I haven't been smoking many non-English blends, so it would be great if you would smoke it up for me! It's pretty good stuff!
    "It is quite a three pipe problem, and I beg that you won't speak to me for fifty minutes." - Sherlock Holmes

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft Holmes View Post
    Matt, Send me a PM with you're address and I'll happily send you some. I have a bunch, and I haven't been smoking many non-English blends, so it would be great if you would smoke it up for me! It's pretty good stuff!
    Mycroft, Thank you. Are you sure? Also I am still a relatively new member, so I don't have private messaging yet.

Young Puffer Fish

[QUOTE=Tulpa;3842145]Everyone seems to have a good experience with pipes and cigars. I made my first order from them a few days ago, so I don't have any experience with them yet.

Tulpa, Thank You. Let me know how the order from pipes and tobacco goes.

You just went over the post minimum, so if you've been here for, what is it, a week?, you should have pm access tomorrow.
    ********.com

Young Puffer Fish

Thank you, I hope I do get it soon, as I leave for home in less than 2 weeks.

Matt, If you do get the PM function tomorrow hit me up with your address. If not, we'll figure out a way for me to get your address and that "Sunset Breeze" will be on it's way.
    "It is quite a three pipe problem, and I beg that you won't speak to me for fifty minutes." - Sherlock Holmes

Young Puffer Fish

As of right now I can't private message. Maybe it shows up tomorrow maybe not. Not quite sure.

[QUOTE=Squints;3842208]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulpa View Post
    Everyone seems to have a good experience with pipes and cigars. I made my first order from them a few days ago, so I don't have any experience with them yet.

Tulpa, Thank You. Let me know how the order from pipes and tobacco goes.
    They had cob plug backordered and got it in 2 days after I ordered so it should be shipped and on the way here. They got the cob plug in fast.

Young Puffer Fish

Tulpa, Thanks for the update.
    Mycroft, I believe that as of today (the 4th) by 10ish pm (if the site runs on 5 days exactly after registering) I should have private messaging. If not maybe I can just give you my spam email address to contact me through.

Quote Originally Posted by Squints View Post
    Tulpa, Thanks for the update.
    Mycroft, I believe that as of today (the 4th) by 10ish pm (if the site runs on 5 days exactly after registering) I should have private messaging. If not maybe I can just give you my spam email address to contact me through.
    Sounds good, My Friend. Hit me up with a PM if you have the ability. If not then just post that Spam address, and we'll got from there. May the 4th Be with you!

-M

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft Holmes View Post
    Sounds good, My Friend. Hit me up with a PM if you have the ability. If not then just post that Spam address, and we'll got from there. May the 4th Be with you!

-M
    Still doesn't let me PM you. Maybe it will eventually. So just message me through my spam email. It runs through Gmail. username pipesmoker31

Young Puffer Fish

Nevermind the email, PM just got unlocked.

Okay, ya gotta get Irish Flake, Irish Oak, and University Flake. I don't know squat about the others, but those three are all very smokable.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast