Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

BLECH!!!!

This is a discussion on BLECH!!!! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Well it's been one of those days. Overslept and all my soldiers beat me to formation (I had to do ...

BLECH!!!!

Well it's been one of those days. Overslept and all my soldiers beat me to formation (I had to do pushups for them), tripped on the sill of the Jeep and fell flat on my face...in a puddle, forgot my ID, slipped on a piece of paper in my office and cracked my head on the desk, and locked my car keys in my office. Then, to add insult to injury, I finally got home and into some comfortable clothes and sat down in chair out back with my MM Country Gentlemen with some Scottish Kake. About halfway through I fumbled the pipe and almost dropped it. I managed to catch it by the bowl with the stem down. Got a nice mouthful of "pipe juice" for my troubles. Completely ruined the experience.

I think I'm going to make a nice stiff drink and then go to bed. I've had it. I'm done with this day!

Re: BLECH!!!!

Some times you have to know when to say when. Looks like you've said it.
    I hope tomorrow brings you better things

No longer a community member.

Lol. Sounds like a bad day for sure!

Is that the Robert McConnell Scottish kake??

No it's G&H. A gift from @pipinho It's actually good stuff...just not after that. Yeesh.

There's no way all that happened to one person. You must be kidding with us?

I sure hope tomorrow is better!

@DanR some days you're the windshield, some days you're the bug.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Lol

My pipes won't survive-EZ NeverBend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0673 View Post
    Well it's been one of those days. Overslept and all my soldiers beat me to formation (I had to do pushups for them), tripped on the sill of the Jeep and fell flat on my face...in a puddle, forgot my ID, slipped on a piece of paper in my office and cracked my head on the desk, and locked my car keys in my office. Then, to add insult to injury, I finally got home and into some comfortable clothes and sat down in chair out back with my MM Country Gentlemen with some Scottish Kake. About halfway through I fumbled the pipe and almost dropped it. I managed to catch it by the bowl with the stem down. Got a nice mouthful of "pipe juice" for my troubles. Completely ruined the experience.

I think I'm going to make a nice stiff drink and then go to bed. I've had it. I'm done with this day!

Chris,

A day like you had should be reprinted and quoted, for there by the grace of someone (non-denominational) go I.

To quote the great raconteur, Scarlett O'Hara...
    I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again.
    You took vitamin N the hard way (never hungry again)

and the reknowned philosopher, Little Orphan Annie...
    The Sun will come out tomorrow

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish JustTroItIn's Avatar

While I didn't have quite the day you did, I did get a hit of nasty tobacco juice this week.

While driving to work, I was smoking McClelland No. 2020 Matured Cake in an ugly full of fills no name apple. I normally do not dry my tobacco but I think I'm going to have to with this stuff from now on. Pipe started to gurgle not even two miles from leaving the house. Another mile down the road and I ended up with tobacco juice in my mouth (yuck!). Put the pipe down for the rest of the drive.

I'm sure the smaller sized bowl of the pipe didn't help any.

This reminds me of my evil days, back in the last century, when I smoked cigs and used coke cans as an ashtray. Of course, you had to leave some liquid in the can to extinguish the butt, and...well, you already know. A spit take is funny on TV, but in your living room on the carpet...
    ********.com

Sorry for the bad day I hope tomorrow is a better day. I have had them to wet days not to good, for me just ran a Pipe cleaner and kept going. At times with the tobaccos I smoke I just call that part of the hobby. The rest of your day is just tooooo much for 1 person to take alone..

James
    For the Love of (__[@}___Cigars__}}}}}
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."~E G R

Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints

HAHAHA!!! I can't believe someone resurrected this thread! Man that was a helluva day! LOL