Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PAAD strikes again

This is a discussion on PAAD strikes again within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Just won my first set of pipe racks on fleabay! Woohoo! Now I finally have somewhere to put my pipes! ...

PAAD strikes again

Just won my first set of pipe racks on fleabay! Woohoo! Now I finally have somewhere to put my pipes!

Lot of 2 Deco Decatur Industries Genuine Walnut Pipe Racks | eBay

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

Re: PAAD strikes again

That always meant more pipes for me. Good luck!
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

Leading Puffer Fish bluesman.54's Avatar

Now start looking for your next rack. After 40 years of smoking briar and meershaum pipes the Brothers here got me to try a Country Gentleman -- a corn cob pipe. I was leary to say the least -- but -- It is out of this world. If you haven't tried one -- I encourage you to do so. The bits aren't any good but there is a company that makes great custom bits for corn cob pipes if you are interested. They cost slightly more than the pipe -- but they are worth every penny. Congratulations on your purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0673 View Post
    Just won my first set of pipe racks on fleabay! Woohoo! Now I finally have somewhere to put my pipes!

Lot of 2 Deco Decatur Industries Genuine Walnut Pipe Racks | eBay

Oh I love my Country Gentleman! One of the Brothers here sent one to me in Afghanistan. It has become one of my most smoked pipes. I love it.

A Corn cob Pipe. Who'd a thunk it? Thank you for your service which allows my family to live the pivileged life we do. Sincerely -- Thank you Sir!

Oh I love my Country Gentleman! One of the Brothers here sent one to me in Afghanistan. It has become one of my most smoked pipes. I love it.

No longer a community member.

I used to buy a rack only to discover I was a couple pipes short of filling it. Then I would buy a few pipes to top it out and discover I had an extra pipe which in turn meant I bought another rack... you can see where this went. Enjoy your new racks Chris and stay safe!

Isn't a Decatur the first pipe rack anyone buys? I know it was for me. I wonder how many they made over the years...
    ********.com

Full grown Puffer Fish Thirston's Avatar

I don't know that much about pipe racks but they look quite nice to me for the small amt of $. A little bit of style to them as well. I'd be really happy with those.

Next I'll be hitting up the antique and thrift shops for a small cabinet for my "cellar".

Next I'll be hitting up the antique and thrift shops for a small cabinet for my "cellar".
    Sounds as if you might be approaching Level VI, Chris. Seek help.

Diagnosing TAD
    Last edited by freestoke; 05-20-2013 at 09:30 AM.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

I do not have a problem! I can quit anytime I like so there!

Ohhhh, great idea. Mine is in the bottom drawer of an old filing cabinet in the garage. Really not the ideal location or method now is it...
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

Now this is AWESOME!! Do you have any idea what the price was on this?

I believe that particular one has been sold. But that site has others. They aren't exactly cheap!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast