Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

I bombed a young guy at work and it was awesome.

This is a discussion on I bombed a young guy at work and it was awesome. within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; He wanted to get his nicotine from something other than chew. He heard that I smoked pipes and asked me ...

Alpha Puffer Fish drastic_quench's Avatar

I bombed a young guy at work and it was awesome.

He wanted to get his nicotine from something other than chew. He heard that I smoked pipes and asked me what that was about. Son, you have no idea who you're talking to...

I set him up with a MM General so he could learn to pack a full size bowl. Since he likes tobacco, and his nic tolerance is substantial, I set him up with samples of Fillmore, JackKnife, Haddo's Delight, and Tambolaka. Pipe cleaners, nail, and matches too of course. He's puffed through the Haddo's. I keep telling him to just wait to get a kick of the Tambo.

It is satisfying to kick someone over the slope.
    Any man who checks his watch while smoking his pipe is doing it wrong.

No longer a community member.

Re: I bombed a young guy at work and it was awesome.

Well done sir, well done.

Awesome!

I may have the same opportunity. There's a guy at work that's starting to ask questions about pipes. However, he's NOT a nicotine user. I'm thinking of ordering some Butternut Burley to throw in with some Carter Hall and a Dr. Grabow. (He's not going to be down with a cob; you know how some of these younger guys are when it comes to cobs...)
    ********.com

Most excellent, although one could claim you're trying to kill the kid with that Tambo!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Get him some gh flakes and twists

Philosopher Extraordinai Gigmaster's Avatar

You have probably changed his life...for the better. I am firmly convinced that when a man begins to smoke a pipe, his IQ goes up, and he becomes considerably more philosophical.