Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Attention all new pipe newbs!!

This is a discussion on Attention all new pipe newbs!! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Too much forking leads to a full tummy...

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Re: Attention all new pipe newbs!!

Too much forking leads to a full tummy
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

^^^Indeed!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ezlevor's Avatar

Yeah, I usually need a nap after copious amounts of forking.

Smoking makes me go Poo! Shemp75's Avatar

1 more minute to get your answers in for the first round!!!
    "Before I bed you wench, have a look at my box of Glass top Cohibas!!"

Smoking makes me go Poo! Shemp75's Avatar

OK listen up First round is OVER!!! very upset that 2 contestants chose not to take a second to answer ( even though they were both on during the last 2 days, I SEE EVERYTHING!!)

HERE IS THE

**UPDATED LIST**
    1. divedoc +4
    2. chris0673 +3
    3. ACasazza +2
    4. ezlevor +3
    5.Mad4Cigars EVEN
    6.Jklavins +3
    7.squints +4
    8.AndrewV +2
    9. PackerJH -3
    10.josterman -2
    11.beeman +2

NEXT ROUND OF QUESTIONS!!

1. Favorite type of pipe tobacco
    2.Do you enjoy long smokes or short smokes?
    3.if is right is right and wrong is wrong what is left?
    4.how many pillows total are in you house right now and which is your favorite and why??

And now comes the bad news after this round 2- 3 people will be eliminated from the contest. Points do not count as getting by. They are only used as a script to see if you are worthy enough for the next round. I make the rules up and i have finally say. (this is all for fun so please dont get butt hurt)

notice i will not give another due time. its all on a whim so no lalegagging!

That is all!!!
    "Before I bed you wench, have a look at my box of Glass top Cohibas!!"

Puffer Fish with many spikes JKlavins's Avatar

#6 JKlavins
    1. Aromatics mostly right now, but open to try more traditional tobaccos.
    2. Long if I don't have a busy week, short if I'm swamped.
    3. If right is right and wrong is wrong then left is the hand I write with!
    4. 13 pillows, and my favorite is the soft one that makes me fall asleep on the couch on Sundays.

Young Fish

10. josterman

1. The only 1 I tried was Captian Black I can not remember the flavor
    2. Long smokes so I can stay outside longer.
    3. Left
    4. 10, The one in my bed it is soft.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ezlevor's Avatar

#4 ezlevor

1. My favorite type of pipe tobacco is aromatics. Mostly because that's all I've ever tried from my local shop. More specifically, their 2011 Christmas blend.
    2. I've never really thought about if I had enough time to smoke my pipe. I guess I would say long because whenever I light up, I make sure I have plenty of time.
    3. If right = right and wrong = wrong what is left? Well Left =/= right, so left = wrong, but wrong = wrong, so left = right and right is right, so left is right. I'm confused, I need a drink.
    4. 12, my favorite is whatever one I'm using on the couch to take a nap... which is one of my favorite past times.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Things is gettin' serious!

#1 divedoc:

1. Virginia, because it is the only pipe tobacco I've ever smoked...all of three bowls of Mac Baren Virginia #1 . (Okay, 14 years ago some dude once handed me some cherry shit that tasted like...shit. I stayed far away from pipes after that single puff, didn't even think to take another stab at it until last week.)
    2. I like long smokes. Long, slow smokes with soft music, preferably with two or three brune...wait, are we talking about smoking my pipe?
    3. If right is right and wrong is wrong, left is left. There is no grey, only black and white.
    4. There are 17 pillows in the house, and my favorite is the one under my wife.
    Last edited by divedoc; 07-08-2013 at 02:07 PM.

#2 Chris0673:

1. Well since I'm still a noob I really don't know all the different types (Virginia, Latakia, etc). What I do like is a tobacco that has a nice woody smell and tastes like a campfire smells. I prefer ribbon cut to flake as I'm still trying to figure out how to smoke flakes...on the other hand...I smoked a flake but good the other day: had him doing push-ups, leg lifts, front back go's, and Iron Mikes for over an hour.
    2. I like long smokes early in the morning when the sun is still just coming up on the horizon. That's my time to chill and get ready for the day.
    3. If right is right and wrong is wrong, then left is left, however, the argument could be made that even though two rights do not make a wrong, two Wrights did, however, make an airplane!
    4. I have two pillows. My favorite is the one on her left since that's the one closest...oh wait...THOSE pillows! We have about 25 pillows. My favorite being my cheap Wal Mart pillow that I can fold over to make it nice and comfy.

#11 Beeman

1. The few run-ins that I've had with pipe smoking from what I can ascertain was aromatics, and since they're all I've had, they're my favorite.
    2. Short smokes, I don't have the attention span for long smokes
    3. 42
    4. 30 pillows, my favorite would probably be this weird old decorative pillow that's been on my bed since I was a kid. I really don't know why, it's very ugly and doesn't match anything, but that's life.

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

#9 . Packerjh

1. I have had one sample of Penzance and it was the bomb...nothing else has compared

2. I like a cigar to last about ninety minutes or less. In comparison to a Churchill I'd say I like a short smoke.

3. All thats left is gray area...well, that and the word of the Shempster...that's gospel! Oh, unless you're driving...then three rights make a left!

4. There are precisely 25 pillows in my house. My favorite is my neckroll pillow because its so versatile. It supports my neck, helps when I have a headache, and works great under the wifeys hips when it's freaky time!
    Last edited by Packerjh; 07-08-2013 at 08:37 PM.
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Er999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beeman View Post
    #11 Beeman

1. The few run-ins that I've had with pipe smoking from what I can ascertain was aromatics, and since they're all I've had, they're my favorite.
    2. Short smokes, I don't have the attention span for long smokes
    3. 42
    4. 30 pillows, my favorite would probably be this weird old decorative pillow that's been on my bed since I was a kid. I really don't know why, it's very ugly and doesn't match anything, but that's life.

Oh my freaking god! Did you just quote hitch hikers guide to the galaxy!?!?!?!?!

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Re: newb here

#8 AndrewV

1. English Blends. Love Latakia
    2. Long smokes to match my long...... PIPE!
    3. Left is Left.
    4. 17 Pillows, and it would have to be the Calvin Klein

Young Puffer Fish

Re: newb here

#7 squints

1. Aromatics, something with a fruit or citrus taste during the summer. Winter is more vanilla and spices.
    2. Long time, a short smoke is nice, but a long smoke allows you to unwind.
    3. If right = right, and wrong = wrong. Left can therefor equal anything, unless the wrong and right constraints also include the fact something cannot equal something already used in a previous constraint.... I think.
    4. 30, but my favorite is the one my grandmother gave me as a gift a few years back.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast