Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Philly's Morley's PC Thursday 15Aug 7:00pm

This is a discussion on Philly's Morley's PC Thursday 15Aug 7:00pm within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; It does seem a mite early, but the third Thursday is the 15th, so Morley's monthly group is getting back ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Philly's Morley's PC Thursday 15Aug 7:00pm

It does seem a mite early, but the third Thursday is the 15th, so Morley's monthly group is getting back together for another fun filled puffing, tobacco and pipe talking, eating and drinking soiree. We have gotten several new members each of the last several meetings, primarily from other forums. Some are experienced pipers, and some are newbies, but we all have fun.

hp
    les

Re: Philly's Morley's PC Thursday 15Aug 7:00pm

Where is this? I will be in PA around the 15th. It'd be kinda nice to meet some fellow puffers. Doesn't seem to be any down my way. Too many college kids smoking that green stuff out of those glass pipes.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Re: Philly's Morley's PC Thursday 15Aug 7:00pm

Chris - sorry I missed your note. Morley's meets downtown Philly at the Pen & Pencil Club. Bummer that we didn't connect in time for you to join us. Another time, hopefully.

hp
    les