Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Best Day to smoke a pipe

This is a discussion on Best Day to smoke a pipe within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; For me it's Sunday. After a long day of work there is no better day to reflect on the week ...

Maturing Puffer Fish Pipe Pastor's Avatar

Best Day to smoke a pipe

For me it's Sunday. After a long day of work there is no better day to reflect on the week past and the one coming.

Sunday is a big day for me and my pipe is usually a great way to celebrate.

what's your favorite day to light the pipe??

Everyday is an acceptable response!

Re: Best Day to smoke a pipe

Today.
    ********.com

Disinterested

I never smoke if leap year falls on a Tuesday. Otherwise they're all open season.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Today.
    Beat me to it.

Today.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Weekdays for me Padre. The only time I really have to myself is when I'm commuting, so that's when I can enjoy my pipes.

In reality it isn't a good time because I'm not able to concentrate (on the pipe) as much as I should. But, given that it's the only time I suppose it's also the "best" time...
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hambone1's Avatar

Everyday... um.. yeah!
    Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Er999's Avatar

Still recovering from tongue bite/rash from two days of trying to break in a no name straight calebresi pipe (with macbaren Scottish mix) so....to answer the question, either tomorrow or the day after.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonedog View Post
    Weekdays for me Padre. The only time I really have to myself is when I'm commuting, so that's when I can enjoy my pipes.
    This is my story. 60 miles with a pipe in the morning and again in the afternoon. I reserve weekends for my cigar smoking (though I will occasionally slip one in Mon-Fri)

Tadpole

Y'all should be gentlemen about the matter and reserve your pipe only for those days ending in 'y'.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Er999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T.E.Fox View Post
    Y'all should be gentlemen about the matter and reserve your pipe only for those days ending in 'y'.
    Which is every single day!!!

My favorite times are right after my last day of work for the week... great way to unwind from all the things that happened during the week.

I smoke everyday, but my Sunday morning (early morning) smoke with a double espresso is my favorite. It's usually cool(er) and its typically quiet as everything is just starting to wake up. The tobacco tastes better when it's cool and calm around you...

Puffer Fish with many spikes mturnmm's Avatar

Today (someone best me to it), tomorrow and yesterday.... Those days should just about cover it!!
    Here's to us and those like us!
    God Bless our Troops...especially our Snipers!

Usually when I'm in the office working late and everyone else is gone...I'll smoke in my office