Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pipe Give Away Contest!!

This is a discussion on Pipe Give Away Contest!! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; In my humble opinion, it has been to long since I did a pipe give away contest. Therefore I say, ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Pipe Give Away Contest!!

In my humble opinion, it has been to long since I did a pipe give away contest. Therefore I say, "Let's the games begin!!". Now this is for people who want their first briar pipes or someone who needs an extra briar pipe. So, if you have plenty of pipes please state it on your post and i will let you choose who I send the pipe to. What do i want? Pictures! It doesn't matter if you google them, or take it yourself. I want funny pipe pictures!! So this is the pipe being given away:

btw, hot girls are considered funny.. but they need to have a pipe in their mouth... Yea i know..

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Re: Pipe Give Away Contest!!

the contest will end in two weeks

Young Fish

Unhappy Re: Pipe Give Away Contest!!

OK so I currently don't have a pipe but I have been very interested for a long time in the hobby. I am a cigar smoker though and understand how to take care of tobacco and enjoy experiencing new flavors and blends.

Looks like I don't enough posts to allow me to attach my picture.

sorry but I tried.

Pipe Give Away Contest!!-piping-pipe-smoking.jpg
    Last edited by Fliehigh; 08-13-2013 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Picture won"t show up.

I got this picture out of Field and Stream magazine years ago. It was a legitimate article about how to survive animal attacks. For some reason they thought that this picture best illustrated the topic of animal attacks the best. For some reason, when I first saw the picture, I just thought it was so ridiculous I couldn't stop laughing. Y'all might not agree, but I thought this was hilarious. Here it is for what it's worth.

No longer a community member.

Young Fish

Pipe Give Away Contest!!-pipe.jpg

Full grown Puffer Fish stevodenteufel's Avatar

I just ordered my first wooden pipe (pearwood), so a briar pipe would be nice so I could see the differences between the two. I think I'll go above and beyond by posting a pictures a video to accompany it.

Pipe Give Away Contest!!-pipecamp.jpg

http://video.yandex.ru/users/tomigri/view/149/

This is from one of my favorite series ever, the humor isn't for everyone (I hated it at first), but hopefully somebody will enjoy it. Also if posting this clip is against the rules somebody let me know and I'll delete it.

Pipe Give Away Contest!!-download.jpg

sorry for posting three times cant find out how to delete post finally figured out how to post pic
    Last edited by jmac1981; 08-13-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Last edited by jmac1981; 08-13-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry72 View Post
    I got this picture out of Field and Stream magazine years ago. It was a legitimate article about how to survive animal attacks. For some reason they thought that this picture best illustrated the topic of animal attacks the best. For some reason, when I first saw the picture, I just thought it was so ridiculous I couldn't stop laughing. Y'all might not agree, but I thought this was hilarious. Here it is for what it's worth.

My bad. I missed where it said "funny pipe pictures". Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0673 View Post
    Damn u mn this is a good one

No longer a community member.

Full grown Puffer Fish Horsefeathers's Avatar

Last edited by Horsefeathers; 08-15-2013 at 09:14 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast