Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

View Poll Results: September TOTM

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Solani Aged Burley

2 12.50%
  • Rattrays Hal o the Wynd

1 6.25%
  • Mcclellands Deep Hollow

1 6.25%
  • Petersen's Hyde Park

2 12.50%
  • PS Bullseye Flake

0 0%
  • Macbaren Scottish Mixture

1 6.25%
  • Dan Tobacco's Homborger Veermaster

3 18.75%
  • John Aylesbury Finest British

2 12.50%
  • Erinmore Mixture

2 12.50%
  • Luxury Twist Flake

2 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

September Tobacco of the Month Poll

This is a discussion on September Tobacco of the Month Poll within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Ok boys and girls. It's that time again. No not to make bizarre faces or encourage small children to send ...

September Tobacco of the Month Poll

Ok boys and girls. It's that time again. No not to make bizarre faces or encourage small children to send us candy. It's time to find out today's lesson. And to do that we turn to the Wheel of Morality! Wheel of Morality turn, turn, turn. Tell us the lesson that we should learn. MORAL #79 : Vote now for your favorite tobacco!

Solani Aged Burley - This blended flake contains dark brown Burley from Kentucky, light Burley from Brazil, and white Burley from Malawi (southeast Africa). Will developed a unique toasting process to make the blend slightly sweet.

Rattrays Hal o the Wynd - A pure Virginian tobacco of a most unusual share of strength". This is a strong, sharp aged red Virginia blend that will perk you up quickly.

Mcclellands Deep Hollow - Far into the woods, away from the urban cacophony, is where the light, fragrant blend of rich Red Stoved Virginias is designed to transport the smoker. Relax and enjoy the moment.

Petersen's Hyde Park - Hyde Park is a traditional English blend of bright and dark fired Virginias, sun cured Indian and Burleys tobaccos. This luxurious smoking experience is achieved by the addition of rum and maple sugars to pressed mahogany tobacco.

PS Bullseye Flake[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#000000] - A blend of ripe Virginia tobacco spiced with pure Louisiana Perique. The distinctive aroma of Perique combined with the natural sweetness of Virginia tobaccos provides a wonderful characteristic taste. The center of mellow, fermented Black Cavendish serves to smoother the general impression and rounding the taste. It is all a handcrafted process from selecting the best tobacco, blending, rolling, cutting, and packing. The result is an unparalleled smoking experience.

Macbaren Scottish Mixture - A Scottish blend, made from ready rubbed, matured Virginia and golden brown Burleys, to which Cavendish and loose Virginia has been added. A mild and light aromatic blend.

Dan Tobacco's Homborger Veermaster - Classic sailor`s flake tobacco made from rich Golden Virginias, sweet and mild.

John Aylesbury Finest British - A mixture of the finest english kind. Mixed in old copper drums. Made from the world's best tobaccos: red Kentucky, Virginia, Turkish, Carolina Black and syrian Latakia. Fine to medium taste with a gentle smoky note.

Erinmore Mixture - The recipe for Erinmore Mixture is a closely guarded secret which is revealed to only two people in each generation. It is known, however, that the tobaccos are selected from the premier tobacco growing regions of the world, naturally sweetened bright Virginia is hand blended with cool-smoking black Cavendish to produce the unique flavor and distinctive aroma of Erinmore. More than that we cannot reveal. A mellow aromatic tobacco with a cool taste and a slow-burning easy-smoking style.

Luxury Twist Flake - A pure Virginia blend from the best fields of Zimbabwe and Eastern United States. Rolled Twist Flake, then Cavendish pressed and cut.

Re: September Tobacco of the Month Poll

Some really great choices this month!!

Thanks! We do try to put on a good show.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0673 View Post
    Definitely some good choices this month. I have been remiss this summer, what with the demands of the golf course usurping all my time, but I'll be giving this one a go. BTW, I have noticed that if you vote, then go back with reloading, you can change your vote! I accidentally voted for Erinmore Mixture, thinking Erinmore Flake, but was able to change it to the losing cause ABF.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Ok folks you have til Friday to vote! Let's get out there and punch those ballots! I know there are some lurkers out there. 142 views and only 12 votes? Come on folks, y'all can do better than that!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Er999's Avatar

Ok folks you have til Friday to vote! Let's get out there and punch those ballots! I know there are some lurkers out there. 142 views and only 12 votes? Come on folks, y'all can do better than that!
    That's right! Vote for Scottish mixture!!! It's awesome!!!!

Its all the cigar folks coming by and wishing they were part of the cool side of Puff.

That's great but we have a 6 way tie and only 3 days left to vote. So all you pipers that belong to the cool side need to vote!

Wizard of the puff shire Gandalf The Gray's Avatar

What happens when a blend wins? Free tins for everybody??

Nope. You can choose to buy a tin or beg a sample from a BOTL. Smoke it. Smoke it again. Smoke it one more time. Then go over to the "Reviews" forum and look for the September TOTM thread and write your review. The person who writes the best review gets....bragging rights for writing the best review!

Uh-oh! Looks like we have a leader in the polls!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Er999's Avatar

NOOOOO!!!!! Vote for Scottish mix people!!!!

Ruler Of The Galaxy Emperor Zurg's Avatar

I'm voting for Deep Hollow because it's awesome.

I'm ok with HV winning this time. Finally a blend I actually have in my cellar. :-D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast