Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cigars for Pipe Tobacco trade

This is a discussion on Cigars for Pipe Tobacco trade within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Please forgive me if this should be posted somewhere else. I have some cigars that I have just received in ...

Young Fish

Cigars for Pipe Tobacco trade

Please forgive me if this should be posted somewhere else. I have some cigars that I have just received in a goodie bag and was wondering if anybody would like to work out a cigar for pipe tobacco trade. I am not a much of a cigar smoker, who knows I may be missing out ...Here's what I have:

4 pack of AVO Classic No.2
    1 NicaRoma Maduro
    1 NicaRoma Connecticut
    1 NicaRoma Habano

If you are interested in working out a trade shoot me a pm and we will figure something out. If there are multiple interested parties I will go with the first person who replied
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes JustinThyme's Avatar

Re: Cigars for Pipe Tobacco trade

Well it should be posted somewhere else but you dont have access to it yet.
    The Buy/Sell/trade area of the forum is not available until you have 100 posts and are here for 90 days.
    I dont even have access yet.
    Mod will surely be along to close this one up soon.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. ~Albert Einstein

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Re: Cigars for Pipe Tobacco trade

Quote Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
    Well it should be posted somewhere else but you dont have access to it yet.
    The Buy/Sell/trade area of the forum is not available until you have 100 posts and are here for 90 days.
    I dont even have access yet.
    Mod will surely be along to close this one up soon.
    Correct
    It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues- Abraham Lincoln