Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Holy Mother of God!!!!

This is a discussion on Holy Mother of God!!!! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; A week or so ago a BOTL was offering a mystery aero sample: http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/genera...ro-sample.html I let it go for a ...

Holy Mother of God!!!!

A week or so ago a BOTL was offering a mystery aero sample: Mystery Aero sample.

I let it go for a bit to see if someone else would go for it. Well, yall missed out! LOL Got the package today and this was in it:

The BIG bag is the mystery mix. Matt threw in a few other goodies as well @Gandalf The Gray that will not go unappreciated.

When I first opened the mystery bag the aroma of chocolate and berries wafted over me and I almost died of pure delight. It was painful, but I had to put it aside until this morning. I decided to throw caution to the wind (I mean really, if it smells this good it's GOT to be good!) and filled up my MM CG with it. One match and I had a nice thick creamy smoke that was just....amazing. My daughter was out there enjoying the early morning cool with me and said the smoke smelled like chocolate and raspberries. Upon retrohale, I definitely picked up a nice chocolate flavor with notes of berries (raspberries maybe?). With only one or two relights (about 30 minutes after initial light and 10 minutes between them) I smoked the bowl down to a fine white ash. I must say that this, without a doubt, has been the best bowl I have EVER smoked! The chocolaty-berry aroma never went away, didn't turn sour, and never bit. It just curled around my head in thick white whorls and caressed my nasal receptors like a long lost lover. It was an hour of pure heaven. It even went very well with my Trader Joe's coffee.

Matt...I've gotta know what was in this. I'm gonna have to try to recreate it...not that I'm going to run out anytime soon with a whole POUND of it...then again...it may not last long at all! I'm toying with a few names for it...Gandalf's Grayhaven, Wizard's Wonder, Lost Lover...

Can I just say that I love this mix? It's awesome. Matt...you are a God among men! Thank you sir!

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Re: Holy Mother of God!!!!

Sheese....get a room! LOL

Sounds dreamy! Enjoy the rest of that pound of 'baccy goodness!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Wizard of the puff shire Gandalf The Gray's Avatar

Re: Holy Mother of God!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0673 View Post
    A week or so ago a BOTL was offering a mystery aero sample: Mystery Aero sample.

I let it go for a bit to see if someone else would go for it. Well, yall missed out! LOL Got the package today and this was in it:

The BIG bag is the mystery mix. Matt threw in a few other goodies as well @Gandalf The Gray that will not go unappreciated.

When I first opened the mystery bag the aroma of chocolate and berries wafted over me and I almost died of pure delight. It was painful, but I had to put it aside until this morning. I decided to throw caution to the wind (I mean really, if it smells this good it's GOT to be good!) and filled up my MM CG with it. One match and I had a nice thick creamy smoke that was just....amazing. My daughter was out there enjoying the early morning cool with me and said the smoke smelled like chocolate and raspberries. Upon retrohale, I definitely picked up a nice chocolate flavor with notes of berries (raspberries maybe?). With only one or two relights (about 30 minutes after initial light and 10 minutes between them) I smoked the bowl down to a fine white ash. I must say that this, without a doubt, has been the best bowl I have EVER smoked! The chocolaty-berry aroma never went away, didn't turn sour, and never bit. It just curled around my head in thick white whorls and caressed my nasal receptors like a long lost lover. It was an hour of pure heaven. It even went very well with my Trader Joe's coffee.

Matt...I've gotta know what was in this. I'm gonna have to try to recreate it...not that I'm going to run out anytime soon with a whole POUND of it...then again...it may not last long at all! I'm toying with a few names for it...Gandalf's Grayhaven, Wizard's Wonder, Lost Lover...

Can I just say that I love this mix? It's awesome. Matt...you are a God among men! Thank you sir!
    I am glad you enjoyed it Chris! I lost the tracking for the package so was anxious to see when it would arrive. *Sigh*, When you let a few hobbits ship something for you, you always have mistakes....Even if it is a Great one! As for the mix, I could not even tell what was in it. I've had that baccy jarred up for years just sitting in one of my Tobacco coolers. But it did consist of 5 or six different blends maybe more. A little in this jar, a little in that one, a lot in this one...You know how it is . Enjoy My friend!!