I need some assistance with a friend who retired from the Marine Corp and lives in Nicaragua. He has limited access to pipe supplies. I've been helping him out when I can but I could use some assistance with a few items. I've posted his wish list below and marked what I have already. If you'd like to help me fill up his next care pack to Nica let me know.
1. Sand paper, fine and ultra fine, to get rid of oxidation on pipe stems: Got it.
2. "Obsidian" pipe stem oil
3. Wick for Zippo
4. Ronson flints for Zippo.
5. Ronson lighter fluid. Got it.
6. A used Kaywoodie or Yello-Bole pipe from Ebay. Got it.
7. 12 ounces of "Super Value" Buttered Rum, and Nougut
8. MacBarren Honey and Chocolate
9. Aromatic Pipe tobaccos. Got some Lane 1Q and RLP6.